Hello

Hi there, thanks for stumbling over this book. I'm a young girl living in London with a lot of things to say and not many mediums to say it in. I think that this is also the case for our generation in general, we've got so many thoughts and ideas but no where to put them.

I guess this is where the book comes in. What I'm trying to do with this book is create a space where I post chapters (uh duh) about stuff that we usually don't get a say on even though it affects us. And what I want to happen is for there to be huge spams, yes you heard me, I am socially allowing you to spam me with comments because it's what the book is all about, setting your thoughts free. You should comment every single one of your thoughts on the subject and read others because this is a place where you can really be you.

However there are 3 rules that you have to follow if you want this place to work,
1) try not to be offensive to anyone
2) try not to swear a lot
3) try not to start arguments, debating is fun and more polite while still getting your thoughts out there

I have also opened an email address that you can spam me (same rules apply) with (thoughtairballoon@yahoo.co.uk), and if I think your points, article, debate, argument or whatever is really interesting them I'll put it up on my blog. But thank you for reading this and I hope to post every few days.

share the word and remember- Let your thoughts fly