I won't let you die!!

Shadows pov.

I finally got ready for work its 12:00 which is midnight.
I haven't talk to sonic, for the rest of that day.....
I miss her.............
But she needs to know that those vampires are monsters!!!
"Shadow are you listening!?" I jump a little as the general raises his voice. "Y-yes sir, I'm ready to kill!" He nods and then raises his hand in the air. "NOW GET READY TO KILL EVERY VAMPIRE YOU SEE TONIGHT AND TRY NOT TO LET THEM EXSCAPE!!" We nodded and everyone heads off into diffrent directions.

Sonics pov.

My outfit is now black. I have black shorts on and a black cut off top that shows my belly.....
I am so starving I hadn't ate all day and yesterday.....I never had time to but tonight I need to eat or I could possibly die......

Shadows pov.

As I slowly yet carefully look around I see my new friend silver. Running up to me.
"Hell, yea, buddy I just killed 2 vampires tonight!!!" I smile big at him. "Thats great!!!" "High five me, man!!" He holds up his hand and I gladly high five him.
"I haven't shot one yet..." "dont worry you'll get a chance!!" I smile and he returns it.
All of a sudden we hear a child crying....
Silver and I quickly hide behind a tree and watch as we see a child and hear someone running near....

Sonics pov.

I listen as I hear a baby vampire crying.
I run as fast as possible to get to the pour child.
As I arrive I see that the child is currled up and crying.
"Oh, my, my, you pour child, what seems to be wrong??"
She perks her ears up and looks at me with her eyes full of little tears that stream down her face like a waterfall...."my m-mother never c-came back ....hunters ch-chased her...." I slowly picked up the child and hugged her...."there, there, I'll find someone you know, and I won't leave you until you find someone...but for now just call me your big sister!!" The little girl smiles and hugs me. I hug her back.
I start to walk but I hear a gun shot and a sharp pain through my stomach.....I slowly sit the child down and look down....I have been shot.....
I slowly turn my head to see two male hegies pointing there guns at me and the child.
"YOU TERRIBLE CREATURES!!!" One of them yells out.
I hissed and then looked at the child. "Run, I'll come back for you just run!!"
She nods and dashes away.....
As I look at the two hegies I noticed that one is staring at me.............very hard....like he's trying to see something...

Shsdows pov.

I look at the hedgehog.....her voice...sounded so familiar...and her eyes so big and green.............sonic.........
My eyes widden....thats sonic........silver shot sonic.....
Shes a vampire......

Sonic pov.

I look closer at him as his eyes widden.....is that....shadow....
No.....it is shadow!!!
I hiss and whimper....but it was useless I had no strength left......I am to weak to fight....I haven't eaten and I ran....and now I have been shot.... and loosing alot of blood.
I fall on my knees.....then to my side.
My eyes grow dull and my body becomes....a little colder....and my body grows a little limp....
The gray hedgehog walks over to me and aims the silver gun at my head.....
I close my eyes exspecting the worst.....
But nothing happend.....I heard a thud and instead of feeling pain I feel two arms pull me close. I open one eye and see shadow cluching me close....
"Sha-shadow......" tears stream down his muzzle. "SONIC DONT YOU DIE ON ME!!!" "shadow.....I cant.........besides....just kill me...thats what your here for...." shadow hisses and growls lowly. "SONIC DRINK MY BLOOD NOW!!" i looked at him comfused. "N-no....I can't........I-i won't.....just let me die.....I'm already-" he cuts me off with his hand. He props me up and moves his neck tords my face.
"Bite me sonic...."
I shake my head and he seems angry....
He pulls my face tords his neck. And he grabs my jaw and he pushes my teeth into his neck. Making me drink his blood........I moaned, I never tasted such sweet blood.
It brought pleasure to me.
I rapped my arms around his shoulders and drink more....o how much I loved his taste. His blood streaming down my throat like a river.....
"Ah, mm~" I moan out....shadow purrs and pushes me closer.
I drink more, and more....I couldn't stop....it was....so delicious......his flavor...so good, and worm....
Shadow pulled his neck away....
And I whimper.
"Sh-shadow m-more...." I felt drozy after drinking so much blood.
He purred. "Hm, I'll let you have more if you kiss me..." he grins and I groan...."but I want blood now...." he shook his head in reply. I sighed and shifted in his arms. He laid me down and pounced on top of me like and animal.
He pushed his forehead agenst mine.....
He then roughly, yet passionately kissed me....
He slipped his tounge in and slowly rubbed my sides. I moaned and purred.
He slowly pulled away leaving a string of saliva connecting our tounges....
I groaned and slowly looked at shadow....he smiled lovingly...
"Ugh shadow why did you hit me....and-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING MAN YOUR KISSING A VAMPIRE!?!?" My eyes widden as I see the grey hegie wide awake.....
His eyes full of fear....and I haven't fully recovered yet from the shot.....

To be continued.....