Chapter one

"So, what's your name?" I stared blankly at the floor. The large amount of blood rushing through my veins at an incredible speed causes me to twitch.
"T-Toby." I stutter. The man with the glasses smiles.
"Hello, Toby-"
"A-are you a d-doctor?" I ask.
"I'm here to help you." He responds.
"Th-that's what they all s-said."
"Why don't you take off that scarf? It might help you breathe a bit better." He says. I stare at him harshly.
"If I do, y-you'll fear me m-more than you do now." I say hoarsely. He stares at me with a startled expression before clearing his throat and continues on as though I never said anything.
"Tell me your story." He says. I look up to him; my eyes sore from the bright light that is shining in my face.
"I was h-homeschooled since I was eleven." I start. I swallow hard as I try to control the tic attack. "The k-kids at my school b-bullied me. Of c-course that's natural for n-normal kids to do when there's a s-special n-needs k-kid!" My stuttering got worse the more I got angry. I calm myself down and wrapped my arms around myself.
"I'm not s-special needs, though. I've j-just got t-tics!" I say. The man nods as though he understands. "They called me Ticci Toby."
"That's what I've heard." He says while writing something down in his notebook.
"So n-naturally, my mother p-pulled me out of that HELL HOLE and homeschooled m-me."
"That was very smart of her. Now, tell me about your family."
"My m-mother is s-so very caring." I say as I recall her love and attention she gave me constantly. "And my s-sister was m-my only friend."
"What about your father?" He asks.
"A d-drunkard! A B-BASTARD!" I scream. The doctor looks up at me as I rub my eyes and calm myself down.
"What did he do?" He asks.
"He would abuse me and my sis and my mom! I've got scars to p-p-prove it!" I shout.
"I see. I heard your sister died." He says. Tears come over me and I find it hard to hold back my anger in this man.
"She died in a f-fucking CAR ACCIDENT! TH-THE M-MAN IN THE C-CAR WASN'T E-EVEN L-LOOKING! AND B-BECAUSE OF H-HIM I L-LOST MY O-ONLY FRIEND!" I shout. "I was in th-the car wreck as w-well." The man only nods and writes down more things onto his notebook.
"And what about your father?" He asks.
"I killed him." I snap. The man looks up at me; startled. "I p-punched his f-face in and t-took a kn-knife a-and cut o-open his chest. I w-watched h-him scream. I watched him S-SUFFER! I k-killed h-him and I don't f-feel one small p-pang of GUILT!" I shout. His face pales and I sense him getting ready to call for security.
I calm down.
"W-what about after all that? In the woods...where we found you." He says. I glare at him.
"I lure lost children into those trees and when they reach me I S-STAB THEM OVER AND O-OVER!" I scream. I start to laugh hysterically. "I K-KILL THEM AND L-LEAVE THEM F-FOR SLENDER T-TO D-DEAL WITH!"
"S-security!" The man shouts.
"And o-once I get o-out of h-here, I'm going t-to K-KILL EVERY SINGLE H-HUMAN THAT CAUSED M-ME PAIN! And once I'm f-finished, I w-will slaughter a-all humans that a-aren't like me." I spat.
That's when hands grab my upper arms and start to pull me back as more men force me into a straight jacket.
"I'M NOT INSANE!" I scream. "I'M JUST BRINGING J-JUSTICE TO TH-THOSE WHO S-SUFFER LIKE M-ME!"
I felt something stab my neck and everything goes black.