Chapter Seventeen

Jeff makes a move to slice the man with glasses' throat, but is quickly torn away by two large guards that entered the room. I struggle against the other two guards that are holding me back until I kick my legs back into their stomachs causing me to fall face first onto the floor.

"Toby!" Jeff shouts as he fights off the guards. "The others are coming! Help will be here soon-!" He is cut off by the doorway--although already open--exploding. I could hear a familiar cackle and soon saw the face of the cackler.

Masky.

Relief floods my face as I stand up and I see Slender slither his way into the room behind Hoodie and Masky. Clockwork appears as well and I feel a surge of anger when I see her.

Betrayer. I hiss in my thoughts. I shoot a deadly glare in her direction before turning my focus towards the doorway where Liu comes running in and charges straight for the man with the glasses. Jeff stands beside me and helps me fight off a few guards. One of them is lifted into the air and he makes a sound of pure agony before he is brutally split in half. I hear a chuckle above me and when I turn around I see Puppeteer sitting casually in the air flicking his fingers every now and again at the guards causing them to somehow become a bloody mess on the floor.

Hoodie grabs a gun from Masky's hilt and shoots a guard right in between his eyes. The guard falls to the floor and lands in a guard's--whose head exploded (thanks to Puppet)--blood puddle. Masky yanks his gun back and shoots another guard through the throat.

I don't have my axes with me and I'm terrified about that. I'm not that great at hand-to-hand combat and that's all I've got at the moment unless someone just has my axes hidden in their pockets...I throw a punch directly into the face of the guard in front of me. He stumbles backwards in pain and as he does so, I thrust my knee into his gut. He doubles over in pain and I watch as LJ--who just broke through the wall with EJ and Ben--attacks the guard that just fell on the floor. He digs his fingers into the guard's back and rips his spine out. In the process, he grabs and tosses the guard's kidneys to EJ.

I glance around me and just as I turn around, I catch a guard on his way to attack me. I smash my fist into the guard's face and he reels backwards a bit at the sudden force and I smirk evilly at him.

"Toby!" I hear someone call. I turn around to see Jeff standing with one of the guards against his knife. He slashes the blade across the guard's throat and the guard falls to the ground in a puddle of blood.
"What?" I ask.
"Let Slender take care to that guy! You go get that man!" He shouts at me. I purse my lips and nod.
"Ok-kay--" BANG. I feel a sharp force penetrate my body and leave all in the same moment. I stumble a bit where I'm standing before I turn around.

The man with the glasses is holding up a pistol and it's pointed right at me. He stares at me with a malicious grin and I try to glare at him, but fail tremendously. I turn around to see Jeff staring at me with wide eyes as I place my hand over the bullet hole in my side. Tears swarm into my eyes and I unwillingly fall to my knees. I crumble the rest of the way down and I lay there as I feel more and more of my blood leave my body.

I feel my heart slowing down and the sound of blood rushing in my head covers up any other sounds. I look around me and see Jeff and Liu attacking the man with the glasses, Slender decapitating the guard I was fighting, Hoodie and Masky are both straddling guards as they stab the life out of them, and Clockwork is gouging a guard's eyes out with her fingers. Everything after that is just foggy and blurry.

I'm going to die... I think. And I'm okay with that...

I close my eyes and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

Then everything was silent.

A/N:
Hey guys!!!!
Yes, this is the last chapter. I'm going to get a TON of hate comments sent my way about the shit ending this book has. BUT!!! For those who are Ticci Toby fans like me and actually know more about him and not only just his creepypasta, you'll learn that when Toby was 19 he was 'killed'. No spoils or hate in the comments please!!! I'm just following along with Toby's storyline :)

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter AND this book, please do leave a comment and a vote if you haven't already, and I will see y'all on the flipside!!!!!!