27

"Camille get back in the car and go to your friend's." I said to her since they still hadn't looked out way.

"Why?"

"Just go, and if you get a message or a call from ma' number and it don't sound like me don't listen to it." I almost yelling at her.

"W-What are you going to do?"

"Get them away from my house, now go before they see us."

She stared at me with tears in her eyes.
She was scared now.

"You gotta stay away from here for a little while too."

She turned and got back into the car and turned the engine on. As soon as she was leaving they finally saw me.

"There he go right de'." These two boys yelled in unison.

I just stood there not doing anything because I wasn't trying to die. They ran over to me and grabbed me pulling me toward another car.

"You smart pretty boy. You didn't try and run, ya' just stood there like a scared ass bitch." A man wearing all black on with two read bandanas tied around each wrist.

He a blood?

"Just get in the ca' so we ain't gotta make dis' difficult." Another dressed the exact same way said. He wasn't too much shorter than me and I could easy over power them with my strength.

I got in the back of a van. Shit. I don't know what I be thinking have the time I just go,go,go.

The car pulled off from the block and we were driving. Seemed like we were rolling for eternity. I didn't have my phone on me. The motherfukas took it.

I knew we had stopped a few times because I heard new voices. Some seemed familiar and then some seemed very new. I looked down at the watch I still had on surprisingly and it said 8:30. That means Ahmad has to be around here somewhere.

----
We were still driving. They were flying over bumps. I felt around in the pitch black and found a wrench and a long metal pole, but nothing else.

If these niggas were smart, they would have tied my hands up.
------

Ahmad,

"He back there?" I asked the Ren the one driving.

"Yeah it was just him though. I don't know where the girl at." He replied.

"He lying boss. The girl got in a car and drove off. Ren just didn't feel like chasing her." Fed said.

"What you mean you didn't feel like chasing ha'? I don't want him what the fuck imma do wit him?" I yelled.

"Calm down Ahmad." Angela said.

"Yall better find ha' she can't be too far."

We were now pulling up to the garage where I keep my toys. Everything was practically here except for a few cars I had back home.

"Did yall tie him up?" Angela asked punching in the code for the garage to let up.

"Ren did it." Fed said.

"No I didn't. Fed said he was gone do it." Ren said back immediately defending his actions.

"How do you kidnap someone and not tie them up? Huh? Especially some one who can lift you up with one hand?"

"I don't know it just slipped my mind."

"Yall, give me ya guns and go find the girl. I'll handle this." My hand reached out waiting for them to drop the weapons in it.

"How are we supposed to know where she at?"

"I'll get it out of him. Just ride around Manhattan for now."

They got in one of the many cars in the garage and I got back in the van and drove it inside.
----------
A/N
I need people to start commenting. I get less motivated to update and the chapters become shorter.

And check out my new book!