Chapter I |The Split

Long ago, Enders, humans, and Ender humans could do anything together, they were friends. But one day, everything changed. There was a new ruler of Earth. He plunged his own world into chaos by sending his knights, and dragon, to kill Enders and Ender humans. Most of us got slaughtered, or tortured. Only a small amount of us survived, and traveled to what we call the End, where we first came from. Most humans hate us now, we're enemies. The new ruler brainwashed them all, just because he hated us. It's sad that our past ruler died from old age. Enders, and Ender humans, want to get revenge, by killing them like they did us. Except for me. I just don't want it to happen again... But I would fight to get my mother back.. If she's alive.

-Flashback-

The ground shook violently in my cobblestone house, causing some things to either fall over, or break. "They're here!" My father yelled. We couldn't teleport, we didn't have our ender pearls. The ruler took every one of them away, then crushed them to tiny bits. I missed that power we had... I shook away the sad thought. It was time to move. I grabbed my pouch, so did the rest of the family. We started to run out of the house. There was a loud BOOOM. I turned my head, our home was destroyed. Nothing but marble-sized bits of cobblestone. I also saw humans running to us. They were armored, they had many weapons as well. I noticed my mother was behind us. "MOM! HURRY!" She ran a little faster, but not enough to catch up with us. "GO! DON'T WORRY ABOUT M-" She was cut off by the humans covering up her mouth with their dirty, leather gloves. He walked away with her in his arms. I couldn't look now, I had to keep running.

We had been running for awhile now, my dad found a part of a basement from a crumbled house to stay in for the night. We went in there, it was dark out. The stars were sprinkled all over the sky, I always thought it was beautiful. But I started to cry, Mom wasn't here with us right now. "D-Daddy, Mommy is gone!" I rubbed my swollen, red eyes. "Is she dead?" My older brother, Arrow asked. "It's possible if she's still alive. They just want to see us suffer... By torturing us." Father said, in a calm tone.
"C-Can you tell us about Dark Sky?" He nodded. "There was an Artistic Enderman, he loved nature, but he also loved to paint. His parents named him Dot. Dot collected materiels from outside to paint with, he did it in a cave near his house in the forest. But one dark starless night, a human girl came in. Her name was Rumi. She was the princess of rain, but she didn't control it. Her mom, the queen of rain did. But, Rumi's mother sent her to kill Dot. He stole things from the castle, their paints. Rumi raised her sharp sword, and stabbed Dot through his back. She regret it. Rumi ran, she ran back home as fast as she could. Dot's spirit moved up into the sky. Every night he paints the stars in the night sky. But at sun rise, he's chased away by the burning sun."
I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep after a couple minutes.

After that day, running away, we finally found the End Portal. We built a large wall, around a castle made of obsidian. Me, my father, my two brother, and my sister have been living here for quite some time.