Chapter II| Spark's Disappearance

Ever since we moved here it was... Peaceful. Stars, different stars, surrounded us. It looked beautiful. I now live in the obsidian castle with my dad, my two older brothers, Spark and Arrow, and my older sister, Diana. I'm the youngest in my family. My siblings always pick on me, except for Arrow. He's very good at archery, ever since he was 4. The oldest, Spark, loves to fly. He's part ender dragon, like my mom. Diana likes to read... A lot... She's very smart. Arrow and I are part ender... We have no wings like Spark and Diana. I wish I did, though... My dad is an enderman, but he has green eyes. That's probably why Arrow has one green eye, and one purple eye.
We have a school that we go to on Earth. The school was made for Enders and humans.The teachers are human there, they treat us poorly. It sucks... But I have to go to school today, anyways.

"Wakey wakey!" I opened my eyes and sat up. It was Spark. I sat up in my bed. "Oh... Good morning, brother." I got dressed and ate breakfast. Then, I jumped into the portal to school with my siblings. Another day of torture... I thought. I entered the gloomy school, with guards watching us from behind. They wore chain armor, and had sharp spears. I always thought they looked creepy, like they hopped out of a nightmare. When we came in, two human girls were looking straight at me. "Heh, look who's back." The black-haired girl said, rudely. "Oi, watch your mouth, shorty!" My older brother, Spark, yelled loud enough for everyone in the area to hear.

"Psh, at least I'm not a giant lampost!" She yelled back at him. "Oh, I see how this is gonna go, lil' girly girl." He walked up to the girl, and slapped her hard across the face. "Leave us alone." Then, he walked away, but was stopped by a guard... And a teacher. "What do you think you're doing, Spark! You know you just slapped Jessica in the face. Take him to the office, now!" The two guards dragged him by his arms, into the principle's office. Me, Arrow, and Diana stood there in shock. "What's up with him?"
"He may just be having a terrible day." Diana answered Arrow's question, before she walking away, not caring about it anymore.

*Spark's POV*

The two giants let go of my arms and stood behind me. The principle sat in her chair, looking at me with her sick, green eyes, and had a sinister smile plastered on her face. "So, it's you again, isn't it?" She calmy asked me, as she fixed her glasses. "Of course it's me again! You damn monster!" I yelled. "You know what happens when you enter here, yes?" My hands were in fists, shaking like crazy. "No, I don't! Now let me get out of this madhouse!" The principle shook her head, still smiling.
"Ah, you're such a pathetic being. Oh, right, you're an Ender, Spark. What do I expect from you." She stood up and walked up to me. I grabbed her by her collar, and released my claws. "You, you-" But, she already had her knife to my neck. "What were you going to say?" Sweat rolled down my forehead. "I-I... Never mind." She put her knife back. "Bring him to the back." She ordered the guards. They dragged me to another room, that was in the office.
"The what...?" My purple eyes widened. "What are you doing!?"

*Enderia's POV*

I sat down at my desk, looking out the window. The clouds were dark and gray, they hung over the town. It might rain sooner or later... "Enderia!" I heard the teacher tap her desk with her ruler. After hearing her witch-like voice, I turned to face her. "Pay attention!" I kept the same expressionless face, even though all the humans here disgusted me. Especially when they stared right at me. Oh, Spark, where are you? Suddenly, I got an idea. "Teacher," I raised my long arm in the air. "C- May I go to the bathroom?" The teacher stopped and nodded, then went back to writing on the chalk board.

I stood up and speed-walked down the halls, and over to the office. I peeked in through the door, and heard screams. Spark's screams. I leaned on the door to try to hear any conversation, but instead flung the door open. Luckily, I stopped the door before slamming into the wall. Brother, I hope you're not hurt... I stepped away from the door anf over to the one where brother's screams were coming from.

SSSSQUEAK. I turned around to see door shut. It's nothing. I noticed a tiny hole through the other door, so I bent over to look. And what I saw was terrible...