Acknowledgements

Obviously, this isn't the end of the story, because I left off at a cliffhanger and I'm going to make you read more. You can find the next chapter(s) of their story in The Shield (Prince Harry fanfic #2), The Sword (Prince Harry fanfic #3), The Royalty (Prince Harry fanfic #4) and The Crown (Prince Harry fanfic #5). You can find the next books on my profile, which I will update quickly. This is a series, so I hope you like to read.

As for why this might be really short or really long, I didn't want to have their story within one story because it shouldn't be that way. You don't just fall in love with a person. You get to know them and then you slowly start to fall in love. I want my characters to respect each other like a real relationship, not just to have sex or to be put together. I want them to be together, and I want you to read and like what you see. I want you to care. But I can tell you that they will have a life together. But I will make you wait for it. But I want you guys to want it, to be a part of this relationship.

As well as I have great respect for Prince Harry of Wales, because I think he's a good guy, and that's rare nowadays. And because of this, I'm not going to give him a cheap relationship with easiness and fluff. He deserves something real.

I realize this isn't real. She isn't real, and I don't know a lot about how the royal family works. As well as there aren't a lot of people in "real" life are in mass shootings and things like this. But I need to somehow keep you interesting. And interesting things for Lucy are coming... and Harry.

Mass shootings are a real thing, especially in the United States of America, and school shootings are a sad thing in the U.S.A. It's terrible and things have yet to change. In fact, they may never change. I hope you got a look into that life.

The Shield (Prince Harry fanfic #2) will focus more on Harry and Lucy's relationship, as well as Harry's life. We'll get to see more of their world, and we get to understand Lucy better. You'll have to deal with the aftermath and then a part for a little bit, but they do get together. I don't have major plans yet for The Shield, but I can tell you it will be awesome.

This is my promise to you, as my readers: I will try to make it awesome. I will try to make it real. I will try to make it wonderful and memorable. And I will try my hardest for it to be amazingly awesome.

First, thanks to Prince Harry for never reading this, or it would be super awkward (even though we'll never meet). I would get super embarrassed and probably cry myself to sleep at night. We're just going to pretend like he can't read this, ever, not that he would.

Second, and the real thanks to my readers, the Prince Harry fans and to the people who are like "This seems interesting enough." Thanks for reading, for voting and commenting. If you just read it, thanks, because it gets it more out there, and thanks for putting up with some of my shit.

Third, thanks to the people who do vote on this story and the people who comment, because this gets more reads. Thanks for that. I also can thank myself for that, because I comment on everything.

Thanks, Sophia. Oh, you're welcome, Sophia.
But, seriously, thanks.

I hope I didn't all piss you off too much and want to read the next Prince Harry story, The Shield (Prince Harry fanfic #2). And you'll want to read The Sword (Prince Harry fanfic #3), The Royalty (Prince Harry fanfic #4) and The Crown (Prince Harry fanfic #5).

Have nice lives.

S. Johnson (SophiaJohnson225)

*************************

November 2022 Update:

Johnson published her first book and series, the "Castle of Skulls" trilogy, in Summer 2022, and in October 2022, she became a USA Today bestselling author with the book "Fight for Darkness," coauthored with Susan Stradiotto. You can read her books on Amazon and Barnes and Nobel. Coming in 2023, she'll be publishing three new books!

Follow Sophia-Rose on social media!
TikTok>> tiktok.com/@sjohnsonbooks
Facebook>> facebook.com/AuthorS.Johnson/
Instagram>> instagram.com/s.johnsonbooks/

johnsonbooks/