Football match

Football here is meant as soccer. Not American football. Just as you know. And Thiago is one of my fav boy names so thats why the son is called that. And Wolves was the only kinda team name that would fit in, so thats why called it that. 
Hope you enjoy

"Guys we need to go now! Ready?" You yell as you take your jacket on. Your son Thiago, age 6, is going to have his first football match. Niall is the coach of the team and you're his helper. You really love football, and you even played a lot when you were younger. But apparently your knee got really hurt one day so you couldn't play anymore. You still loved football, and to have these two amazing football interested boys in your life made everything so much better.

"Coming" Niall yells as he runs down the stairs of your apartment. Your son following close behind.

Once you get to the field, Thiago runs up to his team mates. You and Niall walk after and have a little small talk with them before the game starts.

Niall shouts and is really enthusiastic the whole time. And when your son make a goal, you and Niall jump up and down in happiness.

But the rest of the match don't go that well. Your son's team loose the ball all the time and absolutely cant get it in. This really frustrates you, but mostly Niall. He is yelling at the team, but mostly at your son. He yells stuff like: "get the ball you idiot", "what the hell are you doing! Thats the wrong way" and "get your shit together and score that fucking goal! Don't you want to win!?"

Your son seem to take it pretty hard. Like he is just 6 years old. You feel really bad for him. And this is his first game after all. The other parents give Niall some weird looks, and you even hear some of the saying stuff like: "what is wrong with him?", "he cant yell like that to a 6 years old" and "what kind of dad is he? Thats not how you treat your son"

This really upset you but you cant do anything about it.

The game ends. Your son's team lost. Niall is so upset, and angry.

"Hey, babe calm down." You try to smooth him. But it doesn't work. You walk into the changing room. Niall starts to shout at them once he get inside. You walk up to him and try to calm him. "Go out, take some fresh air and calm yourself down. I'll talk to them. You're to upset to do that right now" you whisper into his ear.

"Okay. Thanks princess" he says giving you a kiss then leaves. "Guys I'm so sorry for all that. He just loves football so much. I think you all did great. And it was your first match after all. You all did great. Don't take anything he said to you too seriously okay? I'll talk to him so he don't say stuff like that again. Now we'll see you on the practice on Monday right!? In with your hands"

You take out your hand. Everyone takes their hands on top if yours. "Team Wolves!!" You say as everyone lifts their hands up in the air.

Once you and your son gets out you see Niall sitting on a bench, his head in his hands. You tell your son to wait by the car as you go to talk to Niall.

"You okay?" You ask sitting down beside him. "Omg, (Y/N). What have i done. He probably hates me now. And i scared all of his friends away!" Niall says as he sobs. "Oh Niall. Its okay. I talked to them and they don't hate you at all. They love you." You tell him as you rub his back.

"Really?" He asks looking up at you. "Of course. And with Thiago, he still love you as he always have. You may have scared him, but he knows how much you love football and how you get upset sometimes when you're watching it. So everything's fine." You say.

"Omg how can i thank you enough? I love you so much baby girl. You're so great with kids. You're perfect. Thank you" "Of course Ni. Now lets head home. I'll make you some food while you shower Thiago. And then we can all go to bed. Me cuddling up to you of course." You say with a smile.

"Oh my god how much i love you. I don't know what i would do without you. Thank you so much." Niall says as he leans in and give you a long passionate kiss.

You get home and do just that. Got to bed, you cuddling close up to Niall and falls asleep in the protective arms of you gorgeous boyfriend.