Request- From fan to girlfriend (part 2)

I added another part to this one because I felt kinda bad for taking so long. I really hope you enjoy it! :)

<3

3 months later

Cierra's POV

This is crazy! It's so crazy to think that 2 months ago I was sitting in my room fangirling every time on of the boys in One Direction posted something on social media. I was this big hardcore Directioner. And now, you might ask, I'm still a pretty big fan, but now I'm on tour with them. That's right ON TOUR. It's like the most crazy thing ever.

As a fan you always imagine yourself going on tour the the boys, dating one of them and have a happy ending like that. But that's not exactly my story. Ever since I went with the boys on tour, I've been getting so much hate. The comments never ends. I've been called a slut, a whore, an attention freak, and much much worse. But I don't have the guts to stand up. And I really don't want to bother the boys with my troubles. So that's why I haven't told them anything about the hate. And even sometimes when the boys do concerts I pretend I'm sick and lay in my bunk crying. And when the boys comes back i act as if noth-

"You okay, baby?" Niall asked me, breaking my thoughts. I nodded "I'm okay just thinking"

"What are ya thinking about honey? You seem to do that a lot lately." Niall said concern clear in his voice. "Oh it's nothing. Just thinking about how much my life has changes in the past 3 months." I lied.

"Yeah it has changed. Positively yeah?" Niall said. "Yes Niall, it has changed for the better" I smiled and leaned into his chest.

We were currently sitting closely on the couch on the tourbus. His arm around my shoulders, and my head on his chest. Just like we use to.

"I'm really glad you came with me on tour. I have no idea what I would do if I had to spend this time away from you" Niall said sweetly kissing my cheek.

"I know. You would probably die without me" I smiled, and I could hear him chuckle.

"Harry stop it! You can't make jokes! You know that! Your jokes are terrable!" Louis came shouting in. Niall stared at him with a look that could kill.

"Louis what did Harry do now?" I asked him. "He was telling one of his lame 'knock knock jokes' again!"

"They are not lame!" Harry shouted while walking into the room.

"Guys can you leave and fix your gay stuff somewhere else?! We were kinda busy here" Niall said sounding pretty irritated.

"Oops! Hazza I think we just ruined Niall's sex experience... we should probably go..." Louis said trailing off. Then ran off with Harry trailing behind him. I was blushing like crazy thinking about his comment.

"Aww you know you are pretty cute when you blush" Niall cooed in my ear, making me blush even more.

He put his hand under my chin turning my head to look at him. Leaning in I peaked his lips then rested my head back on his chest.

The feeling of his arms around me after a day full of hate, I couldn't help but cry. I started crying and sobbing, turning into a great mess.

"Baby? Baby what's wrong?" Niall asked frantically hugging me closer.
"Did I do something wrong? Or do you miss home? I can get you a plane ticket home if you want?" Niall panicked.

"It's not that Ni... I'm okay" I replied.
"No you're obviously not okay! You're crying, love" He replied.

Now I probably have to tell him... Niall can read me like a book and I can never lie to him.