Late Lunches

QUICK THING!

   I had another short dream today. It was kinda set in band camp. It was a bunch of kids walking in two straight lines in a hall to outside, apparently we were really afraid of the teachers. So then the teachers left and a couple of people started in a mad dash out the door, I wondered if I should follow then everyone started doing it and I went along with it. I was a bit of a faster runner than the others so I passed a lot of them up easily. Then I saw two teachers and some students walking our way and I stopped and hid behind a square rock with this other girl. It was kinda like in band camp running to the lunch doors, but I stopped in the middle to hide while others kept going.

   "What are they thinking?!" I whispered to the girl. So after everyone was cleared our the teachers finally walked into the opening. I thought the would just walk away but they actually stayed in the area. Me and the girl sat there for a good 20 minutes. They I finally burst up from behind the rock and they looked at me wide-eyes. They were having a picnic with some of the library workers I remember from my "old" school. I just gave up, and accepted any punishment they would give me, but they laughed and told me it was lunch time and I was free to eat. I was enraged. Today, they were serving my favorite foods, and it's been 20 minutes since lunch started. Everything was going to be sold out. So I walked over to the lunch doors fuming, snatched a tray, and when I looked at what they had left. They literally just had leeks.

   LEEKS.

   I sat down at a vacant lunch table utterly angry. I didn't want to see them eat their pasta and panani's and cakes. I think that girl came to sit with me as well... That's It! All I got for the day.