The New girl

Aubrey's P.O.V
"where did that bitch go?"
"It would be fun to mess with that "Emo bitch" wouldn't it ?" "Yes, it would" I heard Two girls talk which I'm guessing are The same ones talking a lot me when I walked in Just then I saw them walk into the room. "OMFG what are you doing here you Emo freaked?" Yelled a short little Girl . "this is my room I was assigned to, I'm Aubrey" just then another girl walks in the room too walking over to The short blonde and stands between her and a black haired girl "Hey Aubrey I'm be honest I really love your style, I'm Alexus And this here is Missy" said the tall red-headed girl as she pointed to the short blond. I know this bitch is lying but I'm going along with it and instead of messing with her I'm going to play her game and win this time. "Sorry about my outburst earlier honestly I didn't mean any of that I really love how you dress and choice of style is the best style ever!!" Said Missy and This time excitedly."Sit with us at lunch I'm Melissa by the way " said the black haired girl "Alright I'll be out in just a minute." And with that I went to finish doing my hair . " Aubrey we are done we're just waiting for you hurry up" I came out in a black top and black pants. "omg 'Melissa look at Aubrey she looks beautiful" said Missy with a fake smile just than Melissa turns around "she does look beautiful" she said with a real smile. We left to lunch. "hey girls Aubrey she's going to be sitting with us from now on " Said Melissa who I learned is really preferred to be called Meli Instead.
"Why's this emo bitch sitting with us " said another girl who's with them .
"Because she's our friend now Mindy"
"Well I can't be friend with an emo slut, plus there's not enough room for her it's only us 3" said the same girl again damn she's rude .
"Well if you can't respect Ana then your out of the group now go away Mindy that solves the problem" Alexus then proceeded to slap Mindy after protecting me from her harsh words and Mindy leaves and gives me a death glare. "sit here Aubrey" says Alexus showing me a seat right next to her. "so Aubrey where are you from?" Asked a girl with blond hair "LA California." "But If you're from Cali why are you emo?" "Omg Missy you never ask a person why there emo" said Alexus " my apologizes about that" said Alexus "its alright don't worry about it"
2 hours later
Aubrey's P.O.V
"Aubrey someone's is here to adopt you already" yelled a lady "Who wants an emo as a daughter?" asked Mindy while laughing I got up from the bed and went to see who wants me. Once I got there I saw the persons face and that person is my mother!!! "So do you want her for real?" "I don't want to go to her she's My ABUSIVE mother" I yelled and ran away anywhere I could away from here and away from her as well I don't want to go back to that Abusive monster again.
Cole's P.O.V
"I Don't want to go back to her she's is My ABUSIVE Mother" I heard the new girl yell which I learned Now her Name is Aubrey I saw Aubrey run away and I ran after her. "Wait, Aubrey please come back to the orphanage"
-------------------------------------------

Here it is sorry I didn't finish it I had exams in school now I'm on Christmas break and school honestly stressed me out a lot tbh.
Please read
Comment
Vote and
Hope you are enjoying this story I will try to update more when I have the time