Chapter 2: Me, Really?!

Daniel seemed to really like me. He told the caretaker that he would like to adopt me and I was so happy because I was finally leaving this place. However, now I will never be able to date my celebrity crush, seeing as he's my father, but oh well. It didn't take very long to pack because I didn't have much stuff.
When we got in the car, Daniel turned to me in the backseat since he had a personal chauffeur and told me to tell him a little about myself.
"My birth mother was 16 when she had me and her mom told her to either give me up or to find her own house. She decided to give me up since my birth father dumped her and told her to get an abortion, or at least that's what the caretaker told me. All the kids are given pictures of their birth parents and I look exactly like my mom. I was adopted once four years ago but on the way back to their house,the car was hit head-on by a drunk driver and the couple that had decided to adopt me was killed instantly and I went into a coma for three months and when I got out of the hospital, I was sent back to the orphanage. At first the other girls picked on me because I had come back, they had said things like the couple had thought I was too stupid and sent me back, but the other girls didn't know that I was in a coma for three months until the caretaker heard them picking on me and told them why I was go be for only three months. I have lived in the orphanage my entire life except for those three months that I was in the hospital. So that's me," I told him. I ended up telling him more than I wanted to, but oh well.
I turned my head to look at the passing scenery, next thing I know my new dad is shaking me awake welcoming me to my new home. When we walked in, the lights turned on and the entire cast of Harry Potter jumped out and yelled "SURPRISE!" I screamed in happiness and ran and hugged the actors that played the characters that died.
"Fred, George, the prank kings of Hogwarts. James, Sirius, Remus, the famous Marauders. Wormtail, hated you, I always wanted you to go die in a hole like the coward that you were. Professor Snape, my favorite potions professor, always, no offence, Slughorn. Dumbledore, greatest headmaster Hogwarts has ever seen. Tonks, best metamorphagus ever."

****************************
A/N: Sorry it took so long but there I see another update in the very near future. Thank you to all the people that have been pestering me for an update.  This is for you guys. I love all my readers. Help me become wattpad famous.