Chapter 3 ✔

(Bran/Charles father's pov)

"Wow when Charles explain it to me, he didn't say they were this bad man!" I thought. "So who is your leader, and who is riding with whom?"I asked. A boy around 15 with blonde hair and blue eyes says "I'm Michael Vey the leader of the the electroclan" "eletroclan" I ask. "yah it's what we call are selves since electric children are what Dr. Hatch calls us and we don't want to be anywhere near what he wants us to be, so that's what we chose" 'Michael' said. "OK but you never answered my second question?" I said. He looked reluctant when I brought it up. He looked like he was about to say something but stop. "OK, I guess I will decide then" I said. "no you won't" a blonde haired boy interrupted "we only listen to Michael" he said.  Michael looked at the boy. "Zeus we kinda got to listen to him, he is the one helping us here" Michael said to the blonde boy I now know is 'Zeus'. Then a girl the same age "are they all the same age" I thought. "yes we are and Zeus Michael's right we have to listen to him" she said. "wait how did you know I thought that" I asked, Charles and Anna looked the same way I was, confused. "Taylor I said no mind reading, it's rude" Michael said. "sorry it just sorta happen" the girl named 'Taylor' said. "wait how can you read minds, I knew you had powers but how is mind reading electric based" I questioned. "we will tell you once we get out of here and somewhere warm please" Michael said. "OK but still who is riding with whom?" I asked again. "Guys with you and girls with Anna and Charles" Michael suggest. "OK let's get going" I said.

(Time skip to car ride)

"man these kids are quite" I thought. "so who is this guy that is after you and why don't you want anyone getting involved or even know what you are" I question them. "his name is Dr. C. J. Hatch and the organization he stole over is named Elgon and they are power hungry. And why we don't want anyone knowing is because Dr. Hatch will turn them into human Guinea pigs but in your case another way to take over the world" Michael said sadly. "Wow he is power hungry" I said "yep" he said back then it was quite again. I sighed "why don't you fight back?" I asked. Michael looked like he was about to break down. "Michael's mom is being held by them against her will and if we attack them, she is as good as died" Zeus said. "oh" I said, no wonder he looks like he is about to brake down.
"Well we will be their soon so why don't you guys rest" I suggest. "OK we will try" Michael said laying down along with the others. "this is gana be a long trip back to my house, oh well" I thought.

I guess I should end it here. Sorry grammar and spelling I am terrible! X(
Bye bye my Otaku's XD