Chapter 8 ✔

(Bran pov)

(I know I left you at a cliffhanger in the last chapter but I am still thinking of a name for her so I can release the cliffhanger.)

I was in my office when Michael, Taylor and Zeus came in. "what can I help you with" I said. "who are the other Werewolves that live here? And yes we know because Ian saw them around the house" Michael said sternly but not like a demand. I sighed "ok one is my mate Leah, the other is my son Samuel" I said. "OK I thought you would going to try and hide them from us or try to deny us at lest" Michael said confused, the others did to. "what I'm not like Dr Hatch that keeps everything a secret from you" I said truthfully. "ok Ian also told us that there was a werd group of people walking around and we were wondering what you think we should do about it?" Taylor asked. "well I thank you for telling me this because I did not smell them and non of my pack members said everything ether. I will look in to it keep up with the see through guy sees.............please" i said. "his name is Ian" Zeus correct me kinda angry "sorry I'm not good with names that well and.... dose everything any of us do make you angry?" I asked. He looked super angry now. "Zeus calm down now" Michael said finally. It looked like they were having a mind chat, again. "OK please stop doing that and I would like my question answered please" I said in my alpha voice they all look startled. "I don't like to use that voice with you but if the Zeus boy keeps this up I will have to put him in a secure place so he can't accidentally hurt one of my family members or my pack members" I said sternly this time but i didn't use my alpha voice, I didn't want to scar them again. "well the reason I get angry is because of my past with Dr. Hatch. Also I am kinda get protective of my friends especially Ian, Abigail, McKenna, Ostin, Jack, Wade, Taylor and Michael they helped me see the though the lies Dr. Hatch fed me my whole life" Zeus said. "sorry if I'm a danger to everyone" Zeus said sadly. "what did he tell you?" I asked/demand. "that's a touchy subject" Taylor warned. "fine you want to know, Well he said I killed my entire family in a pool because of what I am but the truth was he killed them all" Zeus said on the verge of tears while Taylor converted him. "he said the only way to redeem myself was to work for him" he said finally braking in to tears. "tolled you it was a touchy subject" Taylor said mad at me now. "OK we will leave you now and we will update you if anything else happens, but I thought you could keep us safe and not have to be constantly checking if he is coming but I guess we still have to be on are guard anyways might as well be running" Michael said. I was now mad. "well if you feel that way............... I'm sorry we can't keep you safe enough for you to relax and have at least some good childhood memories" I said now I feel bad for them, they thought that they would feel safe here and be their selves looks like I was wrong. Taylor and Zeus left but Michael stopped at the door "sorry it's kinda hard to be able to trust someone with are history but we will try to relax but it will take time. Oh and how long exactly can we stay here?" Michael asked. "as long as you need" I said, once he left Leah came in "who was he?" she asked. "I will explain later" I said. I guess she could tell I was in a bad mood because she agreed and left with out argue. How should I help them? Should I help save Michael's mom and let them stay here or get rid of Dr. Hatch for them and let them stay or let them start over. I know I will definitely save Michael's mom and let them stay if they want but should I help get rid of him or just do it on my own? After a lot of thought I came to a conclusion I will save Michael's mom and while I am there kill Dr. Hatch to set them free, I know they will be mad but I have to do this not just for them but mostly for them but also for Werewolves all around the world to save them from him! That is my final decision I will tell Michael and his gang tomorrow after some well deserved sleep. And no one is going to stop me not even if Michael and them want to help, I will explain why when I tell them. (by the way he did all of this in his head) no one will stop me.

Ending it here my Otaku's!!!
Later!!!!