Chapter 4

Meeting Jason

Date: March 16, 2014

Y/n's Pov~

I looked at Justin sleeping peacefully. He well Jerry did amazing. Gave me exactly what I needed. I smirked biting my lip remembering what we did all night. I ran my fingers through his hair softly. He groaned kissing my forearm. He fluttered his eyes open smiling at me.

Justin: Hey princess

He looked around and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. He saw our clothes  all over the room. He looked at me to see I was half naked.

Justin: What happened how we get up here I thought we was watching movies?

Me: You gave me what I needed

I winked at him biting my lip.

Justin: What?

Me: Well I had sex with "Jerry"

I air quoted it with my fingers cause in a way it was still with Justin.

Justin: You did what with Jerry?!

I looked at him as he looked at me angry. It was still with Justin either way in his head I cheated on him so technically it wouldn't count. Right?

Me: Baby why are you getting mad? I still had sex with you

I looked at him confused and I laughed a little bit.  I put on his shirt about to go to the bathroom until he slammed me into the wall. His eyes changed into a dark color causing me gasp in fear. He gripped my arms tight lifting me up against the wall his face full of hatred.

Justin: You stupid bitch! You think what Justin goes through is a game?! We're stuck with him forever! You don't know what he thinks everyday!

Tears streamed down my face this is the first time I was ever afraid of Justin.

Me: I'm sorry Justin please stop your scaring and hurting me

Justin: Justin isn't here to save you it's Jason

He smirked at me then he groaned in pain dropping me to the ground holding his head. After he recovered from his pain he froze looking at me in shock. Tears streamed down his face as he came over to me to see I was shaking and scooting away from him.

Justin: No baby don't be afraid of me come here

I sobbed shaking my head no still backing away from him seeing hurt spread across his face more causing more tears to run down his face.

Justin: Come here baby please? I'm so sorry I'll never hurt you baby. I stopped him from hurting you baby I'm so sorry don't be scared come here please?

I slowly crawled to him while he had waiting arms for me. Once I came towards his arms he embraced me crying.

Justin: I'm so sorry baby I didn't want you to meet him I didn't want you to see me like that

He kissed my forehead as I clung on to him crying as he stroked my head.

Me: Why didn't you tell me about Jason?

Justin: Cause I was trying to protect you from him

Me: You hear them in your head?

He looked down then back at me again nodding. Lost for words I just held on to him as he rubbed my back. We sat in silence for 15 minutes from us recovering from the situation. Justin cleared his throat and begun to speak.

Justin: I'm sorry about getting mad about the Jerry thing I should have gave you what you wanted instead of avoiding you. I was just scared for you to meet him.

He looked down shaking his head. I pecked his lips softly.

Me: I love you I don't want this to spilt us apart.

Justin: I don't want this to either

He looked at me just staring at me. I looked into those honey eyes that I never been so happy to see again. I wiped his damped cheeks causing him to chuckle.

Justin: Somehow you comfort me when I shouldn't even be comforted it's all my(gco)

Me: No it's not

He tried to speak again but just closed his parted lips back. From time and time again Justin repeated how sorry he was. A part of me was scared of him. Well... Of the personality in side him. This is more serious than I thought.

Short I know😩 But...

~Vote!~

~Comment!~