Chapter 7

Justin's Insecurities

Date: September, 8, 2014

2 months later...

Y/n's Pov~

Seems like things with me and Justin is sort of getting normal again. I haven't heard from Jerry or Jason in a while which has had me a bit confused. Justin was sleep on my chest as I watched tv on the couch stroking his head. Justin always popped in my head he's my baby so yes I worry about him. I hope he's not beating his self up after me and Jason's little encounter. I don't try to bug Justin much of it to keep him from being upset. I looked at him just thinking of it it's been bothering me for the past 2 months. What is a trick? Does Jason think I'm tricking Justin? What has Justin been through that I don't know about? Justin groaned moving a little causing me to kiss his head and rub his back. He's had a long month he had to travel a bit to do signings, interviews, and meet and greets. He deserves to have some rest. Then Justin soon started mumbling in his sleep.

Justin: Not a trick... She loves me... No....

Me: Baby?

Justin: No

I started shaking him cause he started to raise his voice and turn viciously in his sleep. He finally jumped and looked at me then held on to me for dear life. I patted his back as he cried a little.

Me: Oh baby what's the matter what happened?

Justin: You love me?

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and I felt a little hurt by him questioning me.

Me: Yes baby what's wrong your scaring me?

Justin: Don't leave I know it's not a trick he's lying to me

Me: Baby I'm not leaving and who's saying that Jason?

Justin: Yes I know I'm not perfect or normal baby but you know I'm trying so hard...

His voice cracked as my heart broke into pieces.

Me: Oh baby no come here

Justin: No! I don't deserve you! You don't deserve to be put up with me!

He got up pacing making me sit up trying to cool him down.

Me: Justin listen to me please

Justin: No your gonna leave maybe it is a trick they all leave!

Me: Who Justin? What are you talking about?

Justin: No! Not again! I can't help I'm not normal!

He started hitting his self tugging on his hair making me stand up.

Me: Justin! Stop it!

He looked at me his face fully damped and red swallowing his tears.

Me: Come here

He fully broke down and walked towards me and I pulled him into my arms rocking him back and forth as tears started to stream down my face too. His tears dampened my shoulder as I patted his back trying to cool him down. I pulled him back to the couch laying down as he rested on my chest.

Me: Baby remember when you took me out for our first date?

Justin: Y-yeah

Me: We talked and got to know each other the whole time you took me to your house we swam in the pool then it started to rain.

He chuckled sniffling rubbing my thigh.

Justin: Yeah

Me: Even though you don't agree with it being a perfect ideal date it was perfect to me because that was the day I knew I started falling for you. I always asked Khalil if you were coming over to hang with the rest of the guys. I always stayed and sat near you and finally after you asked me to be yours I couldn't believe you wanted little old me. For you to think of your self that way hurts my heart baby so much. I love you so much and I think your perfect and I'm pretty sure the millions of fans you have think the same way. Even if they knew you had a personality disorder.

He looked at me nodding pecking my lips and just laid on my lap while my thoughts ran a thousand miles a minute.

Justin: I'm sorry

He repeated it multiple times till I finally stopped him.

Me: Baby don't be sorry it's not your fault

I kissed his forehead running my hands through his hair.Why would I be a trick? What happened to Justin before me? I opened my mouth to ask but Justin was already sleep once again. I'll just have to wait then... Wait for the right time...

~Vote!~

~Comment!~