Oboe

I walked into the school nervous and worried. I knew Skyler was in my first class so I quickley went to my locker and set it all up. I heard the bell and went to my class. English with Mrs. Grant. Skyler and I sat in the back and waited until we were.moved.t new seats. I looked at the students in my class and those who sat next to me, I am so going to hate this class.

History, Snyde. Awesome
Science, Dubb. Hilarious
Musical theatre, Queen. I'm switching out of this class.

I switch my class.that day after school and eventually get into Mrs Neaton's health class, she's pretty cool.

The first few weeks flew by until the day I switched intraments. I switched to the oboe.

Oboe was the most known for obnoxious squeeks. I was determined not to sound terrible. I tryed and practiced and worked my tail off. And finally the teasing stopped. I was no longer bothered by the Instrament, and then we got our seats. Zannie, I want you to sit in between the clarinets and the other flutes. And you'll never guess who the clarinet was...

SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT, AND SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I PRONISE TO UPDATE MORE NOW, THE NEXT COUPLE OF CHAPTERS MAY NOT BE AS LO G SINCE THEY ARE SLIGHT MEMORIES OF WHAT HAPPENED SO FAR IKN THE YEAR. BUT ONCE I GET CAUGHT UP TGHINGS SHOULD GET INTERESTING. THANK YALL!