Chapter 34 (The End)

Hello,

This is the end...
It's awful, I know! :p
This is my first story and I was in love with it since the beginning.
I enjoyed writing it sooo much! And you all made my working worth while.
When I started this story I didn't expect it to have this many readers. This made my year❤
Thanks for the support
I hope you all have an amazing 2016, with happiness and love.

Mario

The next morning I woke up for no reason and saw it was still dark.
Marco's arm was dropped heavily on my stomach, my shirt pulled into his fist. I looked on my phone to see the time. It was still very early.

Marco shifted beside me, "how late is it?" He whispered tiredly.

"Thirty past four" I answered.

"Let's go" Marco sat up straight.

"Wait, what?" I asked confused.

"Just come with me, please." He pulled his shirt over his head and got dressed in sweatpants.

I did the same and said, "you keep surprising me Marcinho."

"I know Sunny." He gave me a wink.

I chuckled, I liked it when he called me that.

"But we need to keep quiet."

We went to the hallway and closed the door softly.

As soon as we got out I felt the cold air hit my face. Marco grabbed my hand and a warm feeling filled my body. I shivered.

"Are you cold?" he asked.

"No, it's fine."

He pulled me across the street towards a small wooden bridge. It was very quiet and dark. There was only one car driving slowly out of sight.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked.

"The sun will come up soon," he explained. "It's beautiful above the water."

"Oh." We walked till the middle of the bridge and I leaned against the wood. "I'm sure it is."

Marco smiled at me, "just like you."

I pushed him playfully, "stop that Marco!"

He chuckled, "your reaction is funny."

"Thanks for the compliment." I joked.

He ruffled my hair, "you're welcome little Mario."

I laughed and tried to get out of his grip. "Let me go!"

He kissed me on top of my head and pulled away to give me space.

"I was thinking." Marco began. "I know it's all going fast now, but I was wondering if you want to make us official?"

I couldn't believe my ears. "What?!" I almost yelled. "Is that a question?!"

He grinned at me.

This all felt so unreal, I could wake up anytime and then it would be gone. I kept pinching myself, but I still stood here, looking over the water with Marco's arm over my shoulder. Waiting for the sun to come up.

The End

That's all for now. I'm thinking about making a sequel, would you like that? Please let me know!
Love you all xxx
Till next year :*