Chapter 1

Lia's Pov

I am so glad this is our last year of high school I said. Me too , high school just makes me not want to go to college sometimes Honey said. True but I still want to go, there's like a ton of things I want to do I smiled. Honey smiled as we pulled up at this hell hole called school. I parked the car and got out along with Honey. C'mon Girl before we be late I said to Honey . We slowly but quickly walked inside and to first period which was US History. I sat in my seat and Honey sat in hers which was behind me. Okay class today we have two new students our teacher Ms.Jackson said. As I looked up I saw two fine ass guys walk in the door. They handed their schedule to Ms.Jackson. Would you gentlemen introduce yourselves to the class Ms. Jackson said. Well Hello I'm Anthony Alsina But Everyone Calls Me August he said as he looked towards my way and smiled. I looked down trying not to blush. And I'm Lucas Coly but everyone calls me Kid Lucas  the other Said While  Looking towards Honey Winking. Girl he is all types of sexy she whispered. I let out a silent laugh. Well Nice to have you here with us , you can find you a seat in one of the empty desks Ms.Jackson smiled gesturing them to all the empty seats. They walked back towards Honey and I. August sat beside me and Lucas sat beside Honey. I smiled to myself. Honey texted me.

Text Convo ⬇️

Honey 💕🙈• Lia what do we do with them 😁🙈😩
Me• Girl I don't know August is just too Fine for me😔😭🤔
Honey💕🙈• Lucas Thoo ☺️😍
Me• Lol Honey we need to focus on our work before we focus on these guys💯📝
Honey💕🙈• True Facts😂