Chapter 8 ❤️

• Next Morning

Lucas Woke Up To A Sleeping Honey Still In His Arms ... He Smiled At How Cute She Was While Sleeping, He Slowly Slid Out Of Bed Trying Not To Wake Honey Up. He Walked Into The Bathroom Did His Hygiene Stuff, Then Headed Downstairs And Started Breakfast Up.

*10 Minutes Later*

Lucas Was Finish Making Breakfast

Then Headed Upstairs

And Severed Honey Breakfast in Bed

Honey: For Me ?!

Lucas: Yeeeessss 💕

Honey: Awe, Thanks Babe😍

Lucas: You're Welcome 😘

Honey: When I Finish Eating I'll Be Ready To Go To The Doctor.

Lucas: Okay * kisses honey & walks out to go get ready* (Outfit In Media)

*7 Minutes Later Honey Was Finish Eating*

*does hygiene stuff*
Went To Go Get Ready (Outfit In Media)

................................................................................................................................................................................................................
• Heading To The Doctor•

Lucas & Honey Were Anxious Because They Kinda Wanted A Baby ... They Were Just In Shock That It Happened So Soon.

*At The Doctors*

Doc.: Angel Taylor !

Honey Got Up And Went To The Back With Lucas Following Behind Her.

Doc.: So You're Here To See If You're Pregnant ? Right ?

Honey: Yes .. Nervously Looks At Lucas

Doc.: Okay, Imma Need You To Lay Back Right Here For Me.

Honey: *Lays Back & Raises Her Shirt Up*

* Doc Puts The Jelly Stuff On Her Stomach And Moves The Thingy Around*

Doc: Well It Looks Like You're Pregnant ! Congratulations !

Honey: Really?!*starts to cry*

Doc.: Yup !

Lucas: * walks over to honey
& hugs her*

Doc.: *smiles* You Can Come Back Around February For A Check Up & We'll Be Able To Tell The Gender Of The Baby.

Honey: Okay .. Thank You

Honey Cleans  Herself Up & Leaves

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

• Heading Back Home

Lucas & Honey Were Happy To Be Soon To Be Parents❤️👶