Ch. 9

Pete's p.o.v. The next day

Today was slower than yesterday, me and everyone else slept up until an hour before noon. When everyone got up we all had cereal in front of the TV watching some cartoons until we all got bored. Soon after the girls began their little girls day while me and the guys went down to the practice room. Later on in the day Avery popped up down stairs in the middle of us going through My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark.

"So Light 'em up up up, light 'em up up up, light 'em up up up....." Patrick sang through as I could silently hear Avery sing with, it sounded amazing.

Avery's p.o.v.

Patrick and the guys sounded amazing and I couldn't help but join in I guess. Patrick had the voice of an angel, Andy kicked ass on the drums, Joe was the king of the guitars, and Pete was a badass when it came to the bass. All the guys looked like they belonged there and to what they were doing. Soon they began to near the end of the song and they began to put things up or away, to their original positions.

"LETS GO OUTSIDE!!!" Joe screams as he takes off running up the stairs which all the guys follow in return, but I just teleport outside and lean up against the wall along the door.

"Rawr!!!" I scream as Joe comes running out the screen door almost tripping while I stand and roll on the ground in a fit of laughter.

"Oh.... My .... God!!!!! That was fucking funny...." I say between gasps of air as I laughed my little heart out as I reenacted the whole scene out to everyone as they came running after hearing Joe's girlish scream in terror.

"That wasn't funny I could of had a heart attack!!" Joe retorts as he grabs at his heart in fake agony.

Everyone laughed at that and we all began a game of soccer which wasn't as hard as it looked. Pete and I were pretty much the only two who could keep the ball away from a defender. After we finished the game, my team won, we all went inside and ordered a pizza. While waiting for the pizza Bronx wanted to know more about me, so as we sat on my bedroom floor I told him the good things and minor bad things about my past. He couldn't believe how someone could live like that but he never interrupted me as I went on.

"So ya that's somethings about my past." I finally say as I lean up against my bed almost feeling a deep sigh escape as if I was holding it in the whole time.

"Whoa....." Bronx says with wide eyes and a gaping mouth.

Before I could say anything the pizza had finally arrived. It was about 5 when it came so everyone sat around the living room eating pizza as we watched action movies. Soon it began to get late and everyone made their ways back to bed.

"What shall we do tomorrow?" I ask Pete as I walk into Saints room as he is laying the small child down for bed.

"We need to get you started on your education so we'll start tomorrow and probably teach you to drive a little." He says as we walk out of the room quietly.

I smile at the thought of me driving around. I tell Pete that sounded great then ran back to my room, as I walked in I hear my phone go off and I see a picture of Dean pop up.

"Hey?" I say through the phone hearing his slow unsteady voice.

"Hey, Avery, dear god where are you?" He asks sounding like if he goes on he might pass out.