A Warm bodies fanfic part 2

POV : Julie

Be fore the whole break out thing the world was in a pretty shitty place any way. We had wars and riots. The world was doomed from the start .

When he showed me I was in shock. Our ways in life were going back the the way it was . But that was the problem. Of corse it only makes sense
That if love cures then hate does the opposite. I didn't know what to do about this ,who could I tell . Dad died years a ago and there's no soldiers or clinic for this. "Say something" he said with concern and disappointment. I Just kept standing in silence. He pulled is shirt and jacket back up covering is neck and chest. I walked slowly over there a gave him a kiss on the cheek and told him that every will be ok .

***
Hours later while he was asleep I decided to go to the "zombie rehab clinic " and broke in . I couldn't just tell the clinic about R, I knew that they would freak out and do a bunch of test on him and maybe make it worst. I looked through the books and cabinets for something might help but i found jack squat. On the way out I heard a moan and turned back around to follow the sound. Walking down the hallway I saw at the end, a cage full of corpses that had once already have been to the rehab and integrated. I ran out of the clinic as fast as I could and even a couple blocked more until I ran into R.

He knew I left and came after me but I was so glad he did for when I ran in to him he wrapped is arms around me and I sunk into his warmth crying .