THE TRAILS OF SHA

• Dedicated to Claudia Rivera

PROLOGUE

In my world Sha means "honor", and Yeshephad, the name appointed to my universal tribe, means "wisdom". 

Sha Yeshephad. 

That is how my name is written in English. There are no written languages in your world that would come close to mine, with the exception of the hieroglyphs that are encrypted on the walls of Eroshdok, an undiscovered pyramid that lies deep beneath the waters of the North Pacific ocean.

Home, as you have probably come to suspect, is up there; 444.2 light years away. Not far for us, but an eternity for you.

My home, Zet, is located right in the center of the Pleiades; the star cluster that humans affectionately know as "The Seven Sisters".

So there; I'm not from around here and to be perfectly honest, I can't wait to leave.

I won't get much into the entire technical and extra-dimensional lingo because of your limited knowledge of quantum dynamics, but the truth is that we are leaving. We are finally going home after thousands of years of being stuck here!

Please don't get me wrong. You have a beautiful planet, but while many of my people have come to embrace your customs and your way of life, I have always yearned for home.

My people, the Zetians, are an advanced civilization which consists mostly of master geneticists. Their task throughout the ages has been the propagation of bio engineered species on potentially habitable planets. My people are the keepers of the master algorithms that not only assisted in creating thousands of species, but that have also kept your part of the universe running as it should.

Although I was born and raised here, my tribe forms part of what we know as the Naar or "the scattered ones". After millions of years of traveling back and forth through the same gateway, something went terribly wrong. That is why many generations of my people were born and raised here on Earth without being able to return home. Not only that, but we've been persecuted beyond comprehension by another race of universal beings known as The Lhidos Vok. These beings were also stranded here thousands of years ago from the constellation you know as Cassiopeia.

A race of master geneticists themselves, they were always in conflict over potential planets, especially Earth. Unlike Zetians , the Lhids (short for Lhidos), lack empathy, emotions, love, and are mainly driven by greed. They despise humanity, and more than anything, they despise my people for assisting in the creation of the human race. Their mission is to corrupt the original design and our mission is to protect it.

Yes, without a doubt, my people assisted in the creation of your species. 

Shocked? If you are religious you are probably going to bring up the whole Adam and Eve story, and are probably going to think that I'm some sort of science-driven atheist.  However,  in order to keep reading this story, you seriously have to keep an open mind.

Don't be misled. There IS a Prime Creator. He is real. He is amazing, and He is ONE. There is only one Prime Creator throughout the entire cosmos, and He is the one we serve. He created my people and taught them what they know, and yes, you can call Him God if you want to. There is no beginning to Him and no end.

The truth of the matter is that many ancient texts from around the world, religious books included, hold a pretty accurate account of real events that took place throughout history. However, your lack of scientific and historical knowledge has managed to place limits on your interpretation of these events.

What if I told you that space travel existed before the first man on the moon?

That is, if you believe that humans really landed there.

What if I told you that flying machines and landing ports existed here on Earth before the Wright Brothers invented airplanes?

What if I told you that there is a part of your history that you do not know because it has systematically and purposely been hidden from you throughout the years?

Like I said, my home is roughly 440 light years away, but there is a possibility that it is your home too. You see, many Zetians have forgotten who they are and have crossbred with humans, so even though they live in this world, they do not belong to it.

Now that the algorithms to the gateway have been restored, our home planet has sent a fleet to return us home. Well, to return most of us home.

Our job is to find as many Zetians or human beings whose DNA is at least 50% of Zetian origin, and seal them with a virus that will help us to identify them during the gathering. They need to be marked and sealed before the last call, but the task won't be as easy as it seems.

If the Lhids find out about the gateway, they will surely attempt to sabotage the mission and steal the algorithms in order to return to Cassiopeia while leaving us stranded here.

Only a handful of Zetians can sense, feel and follow the trails the Naar have taken after they were scattered throughout the globe, and I am one them.

The search for the Naar begins tomorrow, and I am hoping that when you read this if you are one of us, your blood and your spirit are called to return home. Wherever you are, I will find you and seal you for the journey. I will travel by air, land, and sea, and face many dangers; but I promise to bring you home with me before the last call.

***Did you enjoy this prologue? I hope you did! Show your support for the author by simply clicking the little VOTE button to the right of the screen! Have a wonderful day!***