Chapter 4

Rico's P.O.V

'She put pudding on my head. She deliberately put pudding on my head. What is wrong with her. Wait till I-'I found her sitting on her car looking at the sky as if nothing happened previously before. She was talking to someone on the phone.

"How did you get this number" She growled into the small machine.
"I'm no longer the same girl you teased YOU DICK." She started crying now.
I wanted to punch through the phone to the dickless....well dick on the other side.
"You come near me," she looked at the ground deadly, "And I'll kill you." Her voice flat and even. No emotion whatsoever.
The last part gave me chills, "I promise." And with that she hung up.
My eyes widen. Who is she? I regain my calm made sure my hair was presentable and went to her. Her eyes snapped quick to me, red and puffy with tear stains down her cheeks.
"What the hell do you want " She snapped, interrupting my thoughts.
I growled. "How dare you pour your shit on me"
my eyes glared daggers at her.
"Actually it was pudding" she smirked
Getting more aggravated I slammed her in to the wall watching her eyes falter a bit then getting the stone cold ice back in them.
"Hey watch the merchandise" she said lowly.
"Do you know who I am?" I growled into her ear feeling her curvy body tense under mine.

Lisa's P.O.V

I felt the wind wrap around me in a cold hug. I was trying to match my heart with my breath.

I spilt pudding on a cute guys HEAD! Thats it! The inevitable. I'm not having children. INSTEAD IM GONNA DIE OLD AND ALONE WITH THREE CATS NAMED FLUFFY WHITEY AND MCDONALD'S! I ran a hand through my bangs.

*RING RING RING*

My phone was going off when I saw the number I didn't recognize it, it has to be my mom's new phone number.
"Hey mo-"
"Hey fattie Pattie" A dark chuckle went the through the infernal machine.
My jaw clutched. This son of a bitch.

"How did you get this number"I ordered.

"Awe baby co'mon after what we been through. Where's the decency?" I was furious.

"I'm no longer the girl you teased you dick"I spat, feeling tears come down my face.
Im crying?
It chuckled. My hair raised.
"Baby, you know you still love me. I really hate this game of hide and seek. Come-"
"You come near me" My voice is raw "and I'll kill you I promise." And I hung up on the nightmare.

'Shit. How did he find me this time? Maybe he didn't find me. I gotta ditch this phone.' I felt eyes on me I saw two glaring emerald eyes towering over me and a voice that might as well brought me to my knees.
"How dare you pour your shit on me" he growled animalistic like. Uh oh,
"Actually it was pudding" I smirked. WHAT THE HELL THOMAS DIDN'T YOU LEARN FROM BEFORE. I felt being slammed against the wall.
Uh OW?!
"Hey watch the merchandise " I said lowly not giving in. He leaned closely to my ear and growled " Do you know who I am" I tensed up. You just had to push him thomas. Didn't you. You couldn't be the same NOOO YOU JUST HAD TO DO IT. I internally facepalmed myself.

*BRIIINNNG*

School was over? How long was I outside? Oh well I stared at him.
"Lookey here" I said slowly. "This is whats gonna happen see that car right there. Yeah that blue Oldsmobile that's belle say hi belle" Taunting him as if he couldn't comprehend. " You kind sir are gonna move and I'll get into my car and leave you in the dust Capeche"

His vivacious green eyes light up in amusement. He smirked and he let off of me. Poifect.

I was at the door when he smoothly said," That bucket of bolts has nothing on me" He winked and put his hands in his pockets and walked to a beautiful red cherry mustang. My knees falter at the sight. But catching him stare at me I straightened up and got in the car and went on my way home.

HELLOS MY BEAUTYS HOW ARE YOUSE?. I STARTED WORK AND LEMME TELL YOU I WANTED TO RIP MY HAIR OUT. I WAS SO STRESSED.. ANYWAYS

WHO'S THE JERK THAT'S ALWAYS FINDING HER.?

WHY IS RICO ALLOWING HER TO TREAT HIM LIKE THAT?

Whats rico gonna do about her problem.

Thank you guys for reading and liking and voting you are the mosting amazing people in the world.

And as always I'll see you in the next chapter. BYE BYE