At Buchholz

Oh my gosh, if we have to keep repeating this move over and over again, I'm going to pass out. I get that she is just a freshman, but really Mr. B, over and over again? Ugh, just get me to Citizen's Field already. So now we are walking over to get our water coolers to do a run through, and there he is. Tall, Slim, Black hair, pushed to the side, Hazel eyes, he's so adorable. His smile literally makes my heart rush, and his laugh, it sends shivers through me. He keeps looking at me over and over again. WHY?????? Does he want to tell me something! Ugh, there's the whistle, better go.

                                                                                 .....................

Well, that was better then expected. Except I yelled at my asshole of a trumpet captain. God he is such a douche, and walks like an fucking. Who does that? Dick. Anyway now I'm off to the Auditorium to get my uniform for marching later. I've been in the marching band for almost 2 years, and it never gets old. The rush of hearing the fans in the stands clap for you as you do something you love, and the feeling of going home after marching band and feeling like your accomplishing something, and to watch the freshmen around me finally get it and watching their faces light up. But lets not get all emotional at the beginning of story already. That's fucking boring. Now we have to sit in here and wait to get our uniforms. There's some of front ensemble, but where is he? There. Hot, Tall, and singing. Why heart? Why did you choose such a adorable idiot, who literally is fucking insane. He's also in chorus. I've only seen him sing a couple of times. He can also do the entire high school musical dance, and rap (sorta).

"What is he doing"? asks one the freshmen, Nivia.

"I have no idea, he is just being..... a hipster idiot". i replied giggling

"He keeps staring at you, and smiling. He is so dumb", another freshmen Nedra says.

"Is he really? I thought he was just looking back here at like the wall or something", i said

"No, he's looking right at you"! Nivia and Nedra say in unison.

My heart begins to rush and rush and rush. My entire heats up, and the world because wavy and as i continue to look at him, i find my heart just feeling stronger, and my entire is body is on this high where i can literally do anything.

I walk down to where he is siting. He's there with his friends Brendan and Zoey, just talking about the stupidest thing.

"Hey Kate, would you ever go on a date with me", Brendan asks, looking eager.

"Um, I don't think so", i said as Brendan and him stare at me.

"Wow, shoot me right down, i'm gonna need backup for that shot down", Brendan said "Would you go on a date with Him"? he asked

I literally because as hot as the sun, and my face is red as an apple. I blurt out whatever comes to mind "I don't know, um, I don't know". i stuttered.

Brendan's mouth drops, and He walks back from equipment inspection, and was like "Whats with the face Brendan"? In the deep, dark, warm sounding voice that literally sounds like Andy Biersack's.  I sit there praying that Brendan doesn't say what just happened.

"I asked Kate if she would go out with me, and she shot me down. Then i asked her if she would go out on a date with you and she said I don't know". Brendan replied

He just stares at me, and i'm siting there, trying to swallow my heart, that has somehow made its way into my mouth.

The trumpets get called for uniforms, thank god. I'm gonna kill Brendan. Why of alll the people in band, did Brendan ask about Him, Did He say something to him? I get back with my uniform and put my bibbers on, and put my Jacket in my Shako box. After that, I walk over to Him and Brendan. He is siting, messing around with some kind of action figure. I stand there fooling around with him just talking. I noticed there was a bunch of strings on his wrist fuzzy. The percussion have to wear it for some reason. I started messing around with and rapping my fingers in the lose strings. He starts to play with my tangled fingers, and gets his fingers all in tangled in mine, and we stopped and just stared at eachother. I loved that moment, to just stand there staring at him as his fingers were entangled in mine, to stare into his beuatiful hazel eyes. Then it was ruined by the fact that he was called to get his uniform. I decided to go my section; better get ready to go.