Chapter3 I LOVE Falling On My Butt

____Nevaeh's POV____

Ever been in a situation where an annoying boy is running behind you with a stinking sock which was in his locker ever since he can remember? Nada right? Well......you weren't born as Nevaeh Davis now, were you? Fortunately not.

"Drake, I swear on my pet hamster if you-" I let out a 'whoop' when my foot landed on can of coke on the floor. I was surprised that I didn't fall on my face or my butt and die but I swear everything seemed to happen in, SLOW motion.

"Whoa!.." I glided a few metres since apparently, the can was perfectly spaced on top of spilled slushie which IS very slippery by the way. I didn't know how far I was going to glide like this, but I just kept shouting my lungs out, "Watch out people!!"

Everybody turned to look at me and moved away not wanting to break their limbs obviously. I collided with some students, but that didn't stop the slushie and the can of coke but it only changed my direction, making me skate through the floor with more speed. The gliding finally stopped when there was some friction between the the sluggish slushie and the ground, thank God for physics! Or else it would make me skate through the entire hallway and I would die a very pitiful death which ofcourse-

"Ouch." I groaned when my head hit somebody on their back. Hard. I fell on my butt - well at least that happened, I had started to doubt the laws of gravitation - and stood on my own two feet, thankfully not tripping over anything else. That person whom I collided with, fell on the next student in front of him and that one fell on the next. So, very unfortunately I had caused a dominoes of students in the hall which led to the...canteen! Oh, darn the crowded hallways of High School!

I cussed under my breath and ran (as fast as my stamina deficient feet could take me) towards the canteen, to watch the catastrophe I had just caused. Teenagers just kept on tumbling on each other one after the other and with more force each time as there was a girl who slipped on a skateboard lying on the ground and bam! she barged through the cafeteria entrance and then collided with the people standing in the lunch line.

Trays and food flew all over the place as I watched everyone fall on their butt with my mouth hanging open. Finally the last one to fall was the girl standing ahead in the lunch line as she toppled over the counter with her extremely tall frame and her head going right into the tray prepared for her as her long legs flew up.

Wow, I'm glad I'm not tall.

"Which one of you little bugs did this!" the lunch lady yelled, eyeing all the students supiciously as her eyes roamed the canteen. I wish I could be invisible right now because all eyes were on me, ready to murder the culprit-me at any second.

"Oh, ofcourse it's you, Ms.Catastrophe!" the lunch lady scoffed. She was atleast a hundred and fifty years old - okay maybe I exaggerated a bit - staring me down with her big black wrinkled eyes. I nervously twisted my fingers in front of me and tried my best not to make eye contact with her. This was the third time I guess I had caused something THIS big in the canteen, unintentionally though.

The last time I did that was during the last month of school in the previous year. Drake and Sophie had stood on one of the tables and started singing to 'You Can Count On Me' on top of their voices because it was my birthday and also the day when we usually celebrated our friendship, just like our very own Friendships' Day. I was like totally embarassed as everyone including the jocks and cheerleaders were staring at us. I didn't like being the center of attraction and I just wanted them to shut up. So I did the thing which first came to my mind at that time.

I chucked a pizza slice on Sophie and drowned Drake in the softdrink he was drinking. This had made them stop but started another thing which I never really intended on starting.