mickey ⇏ f*ck this

two : mickey seeing you with another guy after you guys' breakup

You got on your tippy toes, still not tall enough to reach him even with heels on, and lined your mouth right up with his ear. "I'll be right back, I'm going to the restroom."

"What?!" Andy, your new 'thing', yelled over the loud music.

"Restroom!" You yelled in his ear, to which he simply nodded at before pointing towards the bar of the club - signaling you as to where to meet him up.

At the feeling of someone gripping onto your upper arm, you mentally prepared yourself for the string of vile curse words about to leave your mouth.

But when you looked over your shoulder and saw those familiar blue eyes, it felt as if all the wind was knocked out of you.

"So, that piece of shit is my replacement?" Mickey nodded over to where Andy stood with you guys' drinks; who was completely oblivious to what was happening.

"Don't do this right now." You practically begged him, roughly pulling your arm out of his hold as you took in his appearance - a wave of nostalgia hitting you.

"Why?" He furrowed his eyebrows at you, trying to balance the anger in his tone. "It's whatever, Y/N. I didn't expect you to actually wait more than three days to move on."

"Mickey." You called, running a hand through your perfectly made hair; a habit of yours he used to love. "You know why we had to end things."

"Because you're a whore?" He offered, knowing the effect that name had on you; considering the numerous amount of times he used it.

Your teeth lightly bit onto the inside of your cheek, trying to sustain the tears that threatened to spill out at his harsh name.

"Fuck you, Mickey." You spat, turning around and angrily storming off into the crowd of sweaty people; not even bothering to head towards the restroom anymore but instead the back door.

Turning around, you came face to face with the one person you were walking away from; part of his face only illuminated by the dim light of the street lamp.

"Y/N." He softly called, taking a step forward. For a second, you almost believed he was going to apologize.

Almost.

But of course not, that would be too out of character for Mickey. So, of course, it didn't surprise you when he stopped there at your name and said nothing more.

"Wow." You folded your arms against your chest, and tried to appear as intimidating as you possibly could with the tears brimming your Y/E/C eyes. "I'm surprised you actually called me by my name for once."

"Stop..." His hands landed on your shoulders with him gently pushing you back into the wall. "being like that." He finished, staring down at you with the eyes you were in love with.

"I'm with-"

"I don't give a fuck about who that faggot is to you." He angrily remarked, although his soft expression didn't exactly match with the tone. "You're mine."

"Am I?" You teased, feeling a sense of comfort flood you at the small scene between you two.

"Obviously." Mickey rolled his eyes, with a smile tugging at his lips. "Why else would I be wasting my time freezing my balls off in the fuckin' cold for?"

"Always such a romantic." You laughed, shaking your head at his far from romantic words.

"Don't call me that." He stated, putting his tough exterior back up before letting you go.

Stuffing his hands in his pockets and ending the small cute scene, he looked up at the dark sky. The scene seeming a little too melodramatic, even for him.

"You're right." You spoke up, breaking the silence in an attempt to make him feel comfortable again.

"About?" He raised an eyebrow, taking a glance at you from the side.

"I'm yours."

Omg, I just realized how upsetting these two imagines are so I'm gonna post a cute one tomorrow. 🙄💘