carl ⇏ celoso

four : carl gets jealous that a guy talked to you

"Baby girl." My eyes drifted up from my phone to the man - or teen - standing in front of me on the lonely sidewalk in front of the Gallagher home. "What are you waiting for all by your lonely self?"

"My boyfriend." I stated, putting my attention back on the device in my hands but for some odd reason, that didn't stop the jerk.

"He doesn't seem like such a good boyfriend if he's making you wait out here in tha cold."

He stepped closer to me until he was only
inches away from me with his far from comforting arm wrapping around my waist.

God, if only it was daylight then maybe someone would help - though, I highly doubt it - but instead I was stuck out here, waiting for Carl, with a creep by my side.

To top it all off, he reeked of alcohol and cigarettes.

"Whatever you say." I rolled my eyes, pushing his arm off with my right hand and taking a step back.

Considering how intoxicated he was, it was a far easier task than I expected.

"Look," The guy slurred, looking down at me with blood shot eyes with his hand doing some weird hand motion. "Let me show you what a real boyfriend is like."

"She already has one." A familiar voice piped up from behind me, allowing me to put my guard down a bit when I saw him walk up beside me in his infamous black and white button down and dark jeans.

"Woah man." The stranger put his hands up in defense when he saw Carl clench his fists by his sides. "We were just having some fun."

"No, we weren't, dumbass" I retorted, walking over to the house and trying to distance myself from the scene as much as possible.

"You heard the lady." Carl exclaimed, punching the fence for effect - which worked on the drink. "Now, scram."

"What the hell were you doing out here?" His fingers wrapped around my upper arm as he pulled me back towards him. "You could've died."

"Waiting for you?" I answered, with a dubious tone lacing through my words.

Carl sighed and relaxed his grip on me before angrily looking to the side, his eyebrows furrowed in annoyance even though he's the one who kept me waiting.

"Where were you?" I questioned when he answered me with silence, causing him to look back at me. "It was freezing out here."

"I was out doing important things." The serious look left his face when he proudly raised his black shirt up and revealed bag of weed. " I didn't think someone would come and flirt with my girl."

"Well, you're the one who took forever to come back!" I argued, completely ignoring the drugs hidden in waistband; not remotely interested in them at all.

"That doesn't give you the right to flirt with drunk assholes." He scolded, leaning his face closer into mine, as if he didn't see the final events of me 'flirting' play out.

"I wasn't flirting." Placing my hands on his chest, I pushed him away; too annoyed at the moment to want to be anywhere near him right now. "Dick."

"Alright alright, whatever." Carl shrugged the topic off, walking up the porch steps and away from the cold.

"So, your girl, huh?" I hesitantly questioned him after a few moments of silence, a bit of excitement trailing behind the question; finally happy that he established what we were.

Even if it wasn't in the most romantic way, it'll do.

"Yeah..." Carl trailed off, a bit reluctant; I couldn't blame him though, considering the whole Bonnie thing. "I mean, it's cool to call you that that, right?"

"Yeah." I climbed up the two front porch steps to where he was and wrapped my arms around him when I was close enough. "It's fine."

"Cool." Carl nodded, pulling me into a quick hug before letting go of my overly layered body.

"I'll race you to my room."

Do you guys like this pov better or the second person one? 😬 BTW, happy thanksgiving! ☺️💕 (although it's not exactly a good holiday)