Chapter 9 The Winter Cabin

Harper's POV

We were all in a van driving to James's uncle winter cabin. James is driving and next to him in the passenger seat is his sister Brianna. In the next two seat's behind James and Brianna is Marco and Matthew. The last seats in the back were Molly and I. Brianna was humming to a song. I heard Briannna is a great singer. Molly was sleeping and she was sleeping on my lap. It was a quiet, peaceful ride.

"Soooo how long is it", Marco asked yawning. "Bout 30 minutes", James says.

30 minutes later

We had finally arrived and it was worth the 2 hour drive. It was the most biggest, and most beautiful cabin house I ever saw. It was a dark wood with cute lights. Then came the most evil plan ever. I grabbed some snow, put it into a ball and.....

BOOM

It hit the back of Matthew's head. He had turned around to look at me. I started to giggle and then I felt a something hit my chest. Matthew just threw a snowball at me. This mean's war.

Matthew and I started to have a snowball fight. I threw a ball at Matthew but he dodged it and it hit Marco.

"Who just threw that", Marco asked giving a death stare between Matthew and I.

"It was Harper", Matthew said pointing at me. "Wow. Your such a sni-".

I was cut off mid way of my sentence when I felt a power ball hit my stomach. Marco just threw a snowball at me. It was so hard and fast, I got knocked off my feet and hit the ground. Luckily there was snow and it felt like a pillow.

"Hey guys. Lets get settled first, then have a snowball fight", Brianna said.

"This isn't over", I say whispering into Marco's ear.

Molly's POV

We all walked and then stoped. Inside was a huge and cute cabin. When you walk in there is a living room. 1 huge couch and 3 seats. Then there is a kitchen where it looks like a chief's kitchen. Next to the kitchen beside it is a diner table. It was a wooden rectangle table with 8 chairs.

We all looked at each other and thought the same thing.

The Rooms

We all ran up the staires to see 5 rooms plus 4 bathrooms.

"I called this one", Harper said.

"Mine", Matthew yelled.

"No one even comes in this room", Marco demanded

"This one is mine. I guess. Im cool with whatever", Brianna said.

"This one is awsome", James says.

They all had one expect me.

"I guess I can sleep on the couch", I say sounding like im about to cry.

"Hey Molly. Someome has a extra bed in there room", Harper says with a huge smile.

I walk into Harper's room to see the most coolest, prettiest room ever.

There was 2 Queen's bed. One was a light pink one with 4 pillows. 2 pillows were pink shape hearts, 1 was a purple one, then she had a zebra strip body pillow. The sheets were pink too. In between the beds were a white dresser with a lamp on it. The other bed was a light sky blue color. It had 4 pilliows also. Simliar to the pink bed but different designs. The light sky blue bed had a bean bag chair. Close to the pink bed was a big window were you can see outside and there was a place were you can sit and talk by the window. It looked kinda like........ The thing Riley has in her room from Girl meets world the TV show.

"Thanks Harper", I say giving her a bear hug. "No problem. Now lets get settled", she says as she opens her suitcase.

20 minutes later

After we finished unpacking we had downstaries to find something to eat. I opened the fridge to see there was food stocked in there.

"Wow. The fridge is stocked with food", I told Harper. "Yea. All the cabins have food", she says opening and closing the cabinets.

We decided to eat Captin Crunch cereal. After that we went to are rooms to talk.

"I wonder what the boys are doing", I say jumping up and down my bed with Harper.

"Lets check", Harper says jumping off and leaving the room.

We open the door to Matthew's room which is across of Marco's room. There he was sleeping shirtless with a pair of boxers. Harper ran up to him and kissed him. Wish I can do that with someone. We closed the door and went to Marco's room. He was sleeping too.

"Give him a kiss on the forehead", Harper says pushing me into his room.

"No", I whispered

"Yes", Harper whispered

"No".

"Yes".

"Fine", I say giving up.

I tip toed towards his bed and kissed him. He looks cute when he sleeps. We lefted his room into James's room. We entered and there he was sleeping and snoring like there is no tomorrow.

Harper's POV

"Is there nothing else that boys do expect sleep", I asked Molly. She just shrugged.

We went to Brianna's room and she was just listening to some music with headphones on. Well it looked like Beats by Dre to me. Then came the most perfect idea ever. It was pure genius. Better then Albert Einstein ideas. But we needed a third person. That person was Brianna.

"Hey Brianna. So wanna join our plan", I asked her.

She took off her headphones and said "What plan".

"It involved pranking and boys", I say putting my evil smile on. "Im listening", Brianna say getting up and walking towards Molly and I.

I closed Brianna's room door. Then became the idea of a Cabin War. This war will include pranks, and well....... WAR.

Ooooooo. Who will win the Cabin War. Soooo I would like some ideas of what type of pranks they should do to each other.

*No deadly pranks that involve death or badly injured.

So yea. Type the idea in the comments. I will maybe do Brianna's POV next chapter and some background information. Vote, comment, and FOLLOW.
-Dorks101