Chapter 13: (Christmas Special) Part 2: Merry Christams

Matthew's POV

"Here is your gift", I say handing Harper her gift.

She opened her gift to see a ring. No it wasn't a proposal. It was a...

"You got me a promise ring", she says putting it on.

I wanted to seal are relationship. And what better way then a promise ring. She handed me a gift and I tear it open to see what I always wanted. I always wanted....

"You got me a apple watch", I say putting it on. "I wanted the best for you", Harper says.

I walk to her and pick her and and spin her around. I give her a quick kiss on the cheek. For the rest of the time we exchange gifts.

Molly got few books and a Artists loft.
James got a tablet and a football.
Brianna got new beats and a Samsung Galaxy 6 edge plus
Marco got clothes and a $150 gift card.

I got some other things like cooking supplies and a cook book. We all had a very good christmas. Now I have to start cooking Christmas dinner. I run into the kitchen and start gathering pots, pan and boxes.

"Hey Harper wanna be my helpful hander", I say as I boil some water on the stove.

She comes in the kitchen and starts help. She picks up really fast.

"Where did you learn how to cook", I ask as I rinse out the rice.

"I learned from the best", she says giving me smile.

"Im proud of you. And I know because im the greatest cook ever", I say continuing to cook.

35 minutes later

The table is set with the food Harper and I cooked. Along the way Molly came and replaced Harper when she got tried. The table was so beautiful. I had cooked......

Rice
Crablegs
Fried Chicken
Mashed Potatoes
Mac and Cheese
Hamburgers
Barbecue Wings
Potato Salad
Shrimp Pasta
Cheesechake or Ice cream

It took 2 hours and 44 minutes to cook all of this. Which is the longest I ever took to cook. We all had fun. We talked and laughed and had a great time. We had sparkled cider and a little champagne. James took it over board with the champagne.

Christmas isn't about presents. Its about the people who you care about the most. It could be family. Or even friends. Just as along as your with them. O and food is also important too.

Hi guys I just wanted to update the Christmas Special Part 2. I hoped you enjoy the 2 part special. I really enjoyed the votes and follows. I want you to know that I appreciate it and you guys as well. I want to wish everyone a Merry Christams and a Happy Holidays.
-Dorks101