Prologue

December 19th, 2015. This is the day that changed my life forever. Just a chill Saturday morning, my brother and I thought. Quil, my older brother, woke me up at 6 in the morning so we could watch Saturday morning cartoons. later that day, He left with Rufous, a Houndoom who is Quil's best friend, to go get chips at the liquor store. I got my best friend Z, a crazy, hilarious blue Porygon-Z who is always the life of parties, over to hang out with us. We all had a great time at my place, and I thought nothing could go wrong. That night, however, someone came back to us who we never expected. My father came back from Afghanistan to spend Christmas with Quil and I, and he saw how much we have grown. I was so happy to see him, but my brother was very resentful of him. Before I was born, Quil and Dad had a fight that resulted in my father losing an eye, and my brother getting severely injured. Dad is a legendary hero who saved the world, and he wanted Quil to become his successor. due to Quil being permanently injured, he cannot be trained, and so my father wanted me to be the next hero to save the world. I was honored to take after my father, but Quil wasn't. Quil and I got along real well before our dad came back from Afghanistan. Father had so much guilt and couldn't forgive himself for what he had done, despite our late mother's kind, forgiving, and loving words she said to him years ago. Now that he is back, I want him to train me so I could become the best I could be.