Awards night + first encounter

Varun POV

I was very nervous today because it will be my first time hosting an award show. I was wearing black suit with white shirt underneath I looked at the mirror and heard someone saying looking very handsome bro I turned around and saw sidharth standing behind me grinning. He was my co host I was very happy about that because I feel very comfortable with him and hosting with him make me less nervous. Even thought I am not the shy guy but still hosting in front of such big stars makes you nervous suddenly Sid cough and I came out of my thinking world.

Varun-- Thanks I replied you also look good bro

Sid-- Thanks so are you ready it's time to start the show all the best I am sure we will do great

Varun-- We will all the best too u too bro lets go

The awards show started varun and Sid came on stage dancing on vele

Varun-- Good evening ladies and gentleman

Sid-- welcome to 60th film fare award

Varun-- We are your hosts for tonight I hope you guys enjoy

Sid-- I hope too come on varun lets get started with awards

Varun POV

We started of giving technical awards. We we're catching jokes in between to entertain our audiences. Then there was a dance performance of ranveer and Deepika it was amazing Deepika was looking very pretty as always. Then Sid called sharukh sir and Alia Bhatt to present best debut awards.

Kriti POV

I was really nervous it was time to announce the best female debut award. I kept my finger crossed hoping that they will call my name.

Alia Bhatt-- The best debut female award goes to Kriti Sanon for heropanti

Kriti POV

I was so happy I wanted to jump and scream but controlled myself and went to stage to collect my award.

Varun POV

Kriti won the best debut award I saw her coming up on stage she was wearing a light blue gown she was looking so beautiful like a fairy. My heart skipped a beat i have seen her movie but it was the first time I was seeing her in person she was more beautiful in person. I saw she was struggling to climb up the stairs of stage because of her gown . I quickly ran and give her my hand to help her. I don't know but i felt something very strange when I holded her hand I just wanted to hold it forever. We had an eye contact she thanked me and I took her to sharukh sir and Alia so that she can collect her award.

Kriti POV

I wa struggling to climb up the stairs and suddenly varun came to help me he was looking so cute and handsome. I had a huge crush on him after seeing student of the year. He was so gentle he took my hand we had a eye contact I couldn't stop staring in his dreamy eyes but I pulled my self out from my thinking world and thanked him and went to collect my award.

Sharukh khan-- congratulation Kriti

Kriti-- Thank you Sir hello everyone i am feeling very overwhelmed specially because I am receiving this award form sharukh sir i would like to thanks my family for supporting me, my director, producer, and whole cast and crew of heropanti thank you.

Varun POV

I was just staring at her the whole time when she was giving her speech admiring her. How can someone be so beautiful I thought. When she got done with her speech I ran toward her to help her and congratulated her I holded her hand and took her to her seat I didn't wanted to leave her hand but I was interrupted by Sid.

Sid--varun if you are done flirting can we continue the show

Varun POV

My cheeks turned red when Sid said that I also saw Kriti blushing I said bye to Kriti and quickly ran on the stage and gave Sid an angry glare.

Kriti POV

I blushed when Sid said that varun said bye to me and went on stage.

Varun POV

We continued on with the show we had few dance performances and finally the time came to give final awards. After that it was time to say bye to everyone and end the show.

Varun-- Thank you ladies and gentlemen for being a great support and for tolerating me and Sid.

Sid-- Thanks guys I hope you enjoyed it's time for us to leave hope you all have wonderful year bye see you all.

Varun POV

Before leaving I looked in the crowd to see Kriti she was also looking at me man she was so gorgeous I just wanted to keep staring at her like that for forever but Sid pulled me and took me back stage.

Kriti POV

Varun looked at me before leaving my heart skipped a beat he was looking so sexy but Sid pulled him and took him back stage ruining our moment.
.

To be continued.....

Narrator note: hey guys I hope you enjoyed the first chapter I know it was not that good but I promise other chapters will be very good please share your views and I know you will be wondering who is the unknown person don't worry you will find out thank you