Jason VII

Jason hoped the pain in his stomach was just the taco he stole-er, borrowed?-from Leo. It felt like someone had stuck a sword in his stomach, and it didn't feel good at all.

He opened his eyes but quickly shut them after getting them burned by the bright light above him. "Awake, are you?" asked a familiar voice.

"What do you think, Beauty Queen?" Jason smiled. "Whatever, Sparky," said Piper. Jason could tell she was smiling too. Jason opened his eyes once again, slowly this time.

Luckily, his eyes weren't scorched by the light. He realised he was in the infirmary. What had happened? Jason frowned. All he remembered was standing in the forest with Piper and feeling pain in his stomach before passing out.

"Jason? You okay?" asked a concerned-sounding Piper. Jason nodded and looked to his left, where her voice was coming from. Piper was sitting on her own bed, a blood-stained bandage on her stomach.

"Never mind me. Are you okay?" asked Jason. Piper nodded. Jason sat up and realised his lower torso was also covered with a bandage, dried blood staining the white material.

So that was why it hurt so much, he thought. "What happened?" he asked Piper. "You mean you don't remember?" She sounded panicky.

"I remember being with you during capture the flag, then seeing the red team's flag and, uh...that's pretty much it, sorta," Jason recalled. "Sorta?" Piper raised her eyebrows.

"Never mind."

"What do you mean by 'sorta'?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me, Jason."

Piper's words were coated with charmspeak. Luckily, Will came in, distracting Jason from answering. "What are you guys doing up?" he asked. "Lie back down. I have to replace your bandages."

Piper and Jason did as they were told and soon they had new bandages on their wounds. A bear walked into the infirmary, a demigod with raven black hair slung on its back and followed by two other demigods.

"Nico!" Will called. The son of Hades smiled when he saw him. Jason looked between Nico and Will. He'd heard rumors of them being a couple now, but he had never gotten the time to investigate. Right now, though, with the two demigods standing in front of him, smiling at each other, Jason could confirm that they really were a couple.

Hazel cleared her throat. "Nico, Percy? And your side?" Will stared at the demigod on the bear's back as if he'd only noticed he was there. "What happened to him?"

"Frank had to knock him out because he tried to attack him," explained Hazel. "Put him on this bed. And what did you say about Nico's side?" The bear headed over to the bed that Will was pointing at and dumped Percy onto it.

"Percy's sword cut his side," said Frank, now a human. Will glared at Percy. "By accident," Frank added quickly. "Yeah, right," Will muttered. "Get on the bed, Death Breath."

"What?! But it's just a small cut!" Nico protested. "I'm the doctor here. And as the doctor, I order you to get onto the bed. I'm just gonna check the cut anyway," said Will.

Nico made a face at him but sat on a bed anyway. After a while, Jason got bored of watching Will do doctor stuff and went to sleep. After all, it was pretty late. One look outside one of the windows could tell him that. As soon as Jason shut his eyes, he fell into a dream.

Dream
Jason was standing next to a 20 foot tall man with black hair and golden eyes. He was talking to a boy. Percy.

Jason tried to figure out what they were saying but it seemed like whoever had shoved him into this dream had forgotten to turn on the speakers. He couldn't hear what Percy and the man were talking about.

Percy seemed to be insulting the man because he looked really angry. The man started shouting silently at Percy, who didn't even flinch.

Suddenly, the man collapsed and started to twist in agony. Tears formed in his eyes as he continued to writhe in pain. What was happening to him? Was Percy doing this?

Jason looked at him. Percy had his arms crossed over his chest and was just staring at the man without pity. Even without any sound, Jason could tell the man was pleading. But pleading for what?

After a while of watching the man, Jason figured out what was happening. Percy couldn't do that. Could he? He couldn't possibly be able to control the man's blood, could he?

Jason remembered Annabeth telling him and Piper about the time he controlled poison. That means he would be able to control blood as well. Ah Styx.

  Soon after that thought within a dream, Percy and the man disappeared, leaving Jason in the dark for what seemed like hours.

Jason woke up. Piper was asleep on the bed on his left. Nico had already left, but where was Percy?

Jason glanced at the bed which had held Percy before he went to sleep. The covers were on the floor. Percy was gone. Double Styx. Just then, Frank came in. "The forest is on fire!"

Triple Styx.

Aaaand done. 800 something words. Not the best but also not the worst. It'll have to do.

-Destiny