Specially For You, Only You - An AR FF- Part 1

'Basket' Kahaa ho' Jaldi karo' Airport ke liye late ho ja egey'' Armaan call from the front door to Riddhima who was in the room'

'Wait' bas aa rahi hoon' tum gadi main wait karo'' Riddhima look at the mirrow for the last time before going' She took her purse and mobile which was on the bed'

She comes down and locked the main door and look around to see Armaan waiting for her in the car' He was busy talking to someone' Riddhima came and sit on the car'

Riddhima: Chalo' Not looking at Armaan'

Armaan start the car and drive out from the gate' Riddhima look around to look at the home' Then she face front and look out from the window' Both were silent on their way to Airport'

AIRPORT'

Shashank, Padma and Anjali with the gang were there, waiting for AR to come' When they saw them all went to them'

Atul: I will miss u' Hugs'

Anjali: Atul' She is not going for ever' only for a month'

Armaan: Aur nehi toh kiyaa' Ab dehko'. Gayi bhi nehi tumne miss karna shuru kiya' Champ main hoon na' Giving side hug to Atul'

Riddhima look at Armaan' She knows how sad he was when she told him she has to go Paris for 1month' She has a conference to attend and some work in the biggest Hospital there' It will take a month' It was the first time Riddhima going away from Armaan after their marriage' Armaan was hiding his sadness to others and to her too'

Padma: Riddhima' beti' Kaha ko gayi'

Riddhima: Hah' Kuch nehi ma' Try to smile'

Padma: Beti' Apna khayal rakhna' Poach te hi phone karna' Aur time par khana kana'

Riddhima: Haan Ma' Hugs Padma' when she came out from the hug, Padma gave a kiss on her forehead'

Riddhima hugs everyone. They wish her 'All the best' for her work' and ask her to take care of herself' The announcement call messenger's to aboard to the flight'

Everyone went away to give the last minute to both to talk before Riddhima leave' When they were away from their earshot Armaan look around to face his Basket'

Armaan: Arey' Yeh aasu kiyu' (Wipe the tears from her cheek)

Riddhima: Armaan'. I can't go without you'. Hold his shirt and hide her face in his chest'

Armaan: Jaan' Hum is baare main baat kar chuki hoon na' Ab kuch nehi ho sakti'. This is a really good opportunity for u' Basket' tum hamesha chahti ti ti na'. tumhe ek bohot badi hasfataal main kaam karne ke ko mile' Ek mehino ki baat hai Jaan' Phir tum wapas mere saat hongi na' (Armaan try to look at her face but she kept hugging him')

After sometimes'.

Armaan: Jaan hum airport main hai' Aur tumhara flight ka bhi waqt hogi' (Now she has been stop crying')

Riddhima came out from the hug and Armaan wipe her tears' Then kiss her forehead'

Armaan: No more crying' Ok' Ab mujhe ek smile do' Caring her cheek with his finger' Riddhima give a small smile' Yeh huvi na meri Basket' Chalo' Ab ja o' warna flight miss ho ja egi'

Riddhima: Armaan' Tum apna khayal rakna' Khana waqt par kaalena' Aur over work mat karna' Meals skip mat karna' Aur mujhe itna ziyadha miss mat karna' I LOVE U'

Armaan: I LOVE U TOO BASKET' Aur tum bhi apna khayal rakna' Poach te hi mujhe phone karna'

Riddhima: Ji mera Pati dev' Aur kuch' Smiling'

Armaan: Nehi bas'

Again announcement was announced' Everyone came to say bye for the last time before Riddhima leave' Riddhima proceed to the security area' but before entering she turn around and wave everyone bye' and she was gone'

With Love,

Rihoohaws...