Part 14

Armaan and Riddhima came back' When they were in reception, Armaan saw one of his friends' Armaan ask her to go ahead, he will join her in a while as she looks really tired'. Riddhima smiles to see his possessive about her and make her way thinking about the previous night and today she spend with Armaan'. Her love of her life, Her Husband'

Riddhima go and unlocked the door and step inside' She closed the door and switch on the light's to see the decoration' Again Armaan has done that'.

Room was decorated with Red and While curtains'. Red rose petals on bed and floor' Candle lights' Small cake on a round table with white cloth on it' It was written 'Happy New Year'' Riddhima was having tears in her eyes' She couldn't believe how lucky she was to have Armaan in her life as her husband, life partner and lover'

When the door open Riddhima turn around to see Armaan coming' He smiles to her closing the door behind him' Riddhima runs to Armaan and hugs him tightly, her hand around his neck' Armaan hugs her by her waist and place a kiss near her neck and nuzzle his head on her neck'

Riddhima: Thank you so much Armaan' Making my day so special'.

Armaan: Hey it is nothing Jaan' u knows na' I only want to see that smile on your face' U looks so beautiful when u smile'. Taking her soft nice smell'

Riddhima kiss her cheek after coming out from the hug' Her tears were on her cheek now' When Armaan sees her tears'

Armaan: yeh kiya Basket' Har baar water tank kholna zaroori hai kya' wipes her tears with his finger'

Riddhima: Armaan' Hit her chest playfully'

Armaan: Ouch' Basket' it hurts'. He laughs'

Riddhima always smile when he smiles' Armaan kiss her forehead'

Armaan: Please ye rona dona band karo' Ab main yaha tumhare paas hoon na' Chalo cake kaat lo'

Armaan hold her hand and took her near the table' Than took a rose from the table near the cake and give it to her' She accepts it happily'

Armaan: Happy New Year Basket'

Riddhima: Thank you Armaan' Happy New Year'

They cut the cake and feed each other' after finish eaten cake,

Armaan: Mera gift kahaa hai' Main toh tumhare liye kitna saara surprises di' Tumhe mujhe kuch nehi diya abhi tak'

Riddhima: Sorry Armaan' Mujhe nehi pata ta tum yahaa aane wala ta celebrate karne ke liye' Issiliye maine tumhare liye kya' baaki sab main se kissi ke liye kuch nehi li'

Armaan: Hmm' Lekin mere liye toh leni chahiye tina'

Riddhima: Sorry bolo na' Ahcha bataa o' Tumhe kiya chahiyeh' Main kal pakka tumhare liye dhunga'

Armaan: Basket' Kal kyu'. Jo mujhe chahiyeh' woh tum aaj' issi waqt bhi de sakti ho'. Smiling and winks at her'.

Riddhima was surprise to hear him say so' Her eyes were big and she opens her mouth with surprise' She exactly knows what Armaan was talking about' His eyes were saying all this clearly' His naughtiness'

Armaan: Muh band karo' Nehi toh mahchar gus jaaengi'

Riddhima closed her mouth' Armaan started to laugh'

Armaan: Toh'

Riddhima: Toh kya'

Armaan: Jo main maangu ga' woh dungi'

Riddhima: Armaan' Koi aisi waise chees mat maagna'

Armaan: Common Basket' Taking a step close to her' Trust me'

Riddhima: I trust u Armaan' Bataa do' kya chahiye'

Armaan: Bataa du' Coming still close to her'.

Riddhima: Armaan' step back'

Armaan: Mujhe' Step forward'

Riddhima: Tujhe' step back' looking at his eyes'

There eyes meet' Now both were lost in each other eyes' Armaan smile was not leaving his face' where as Riddhima cheek was turning red'

First Riddhima came out from the eye lock'

Riddhima: Armaan' Ab tumhe kuch nehi milengi'

Armaan: Kyu'. Still looking at her beautiful face'

Riddhima: Kyu ki' tumhe fursat nehi milti na kuch bata ne ko' bas mujhe dekhti rehti hai'

Armaan: Ab main kya karu' Tum itna khoobsurat ho ki mere nazar tumse hatta nehi hai'

Riddhima: Armaan' Blushing badly'

Armaan: Oye hoye' Still coming near her'

Riddhima: Armaan' Main kuch bolu'

Armaan: Haan Basket' bolo na'

Riddhima: Tumna'

Armaan: Haan Main kya'

Riddhima: Tumna'

Armaan: Main'.

Riddhima: Aise mujhe dehkte huve'

Armaan: Huve'

Riddhima: Joke kar lagte ho' She laugh'

Armaan: Joke kar lagte ho' Ahcha haina'

Riddhima: ahchaa hai' joker'

Armaan: Haan jok' Then Armaan got what Riddhima says' all this times he was still admiring her beauty, lost in her'.

Riddhima was laughing like crazy' That Armaan agree he was a Joker'

Armaan: Basket tumne mujhe joker bulaya' Main tujhe chodungi nehi'

Riddhima: Pehle pakad to lo' and saying this she runs away from him'

They run around the room' Riddhima throwing things to Armaan who was chasing her behind' it was like tom and jerry' (lolz') After running about 15 whole minutes'. Armaan catch her' He started to tickle in her stomach' Both fell on the bed' Armaan top of her' Riddhima was laughing out loudly because Armaan keeps tickling her'

Armaan: Ab bolo' Main joker hoon kyaa'

Riddhima: Stop it Armaan'. I couldn't breathe'.

Armaan: First tell me' Main joker hoon kya'

Riddhima: Haan Armaan'. Chodo mujhe'

Armaan: Ahcha main joker hoon' till tickling her'

Riddhima: Nehi' Armaan'. Chodo'. Nehi ' tum' Joker ' Nehi ho' She cont. stopping when she feels him tickling her more'.

Armaan leave her' and lie down next to her' Riddhima stand and sit near him' trying to catch her breath' Her breath was still not normal' She stands and went near the window which was open' She looks around to see Armaan lie down and closed hi eyes' He was breathing hardly too'

After sometimes of silent,

Armaan goes near to Riddhima and he wraps his hand around her'. Riddhima smile to feel his touch'.

Armaan: Thanks'

Riddhima: Kisliye'

Armaan: Jo Mujhe chahiye' woh dene ke liye'

Riddhima turn around to look at Armaan' She didn't understand what he means' She didn't give him anything and he is thanking her'

Armaan: Basket' I want your smile' U just gave me' Please always keep smiling'. I don't want tears in your eyes' it hurts me'

Riddhima: Armaan' Jab tum mere paas hoto main' Hamesha aise hi muskuraati rahungi' I LOVE U ARMAAN'

Armaan: I LOVE U TOO BASKET'

He hugs her' then place a kiss on her forehead' Cheeks and nose' Then their lips were about to touch' They were disturbs by Riddhima phone'

With Love,

Rihoohaws...