I promise

Melody's POV

It's been 6 months since my first date with Nathan and everything is going amazingly well, I have a new flat now and my job is going so well, I can't wish for anything more.

Today me and Nathan the going out to celebrate our 6 month anniversary, which I'm surprised he remembered, he is so forgetful sometimes, I remember once we were flying to America and half way to the airport he discovered he forgot his passport, so we had to drive back to his flat to go an get it.

I am currently shopping with Brooke, Kelsey and Nareesha, looking for a dress to wear to the restaurant,

"Melly you guys are so adorable together, you mean so much to that boy" Nareesha gushed as we were looking through the racks of dresses.

"Has he told you he loves you since the last time?" Brooke asked.

"No not since then"

"Why not?"

"Brookie don't pressure the girl!" Kelsey lightly scolded.

"No it's ok, I understand that he's hesitant, he doesn't have to say it all the time." I explained softly.

"How do you feel about him?" Kelsey questioned looking at a pair of shoes.

"In all honesty, I love him. He's the guy that I can always see myself with, he's the one. And I know he's just turned twenty and I'm only nineteen,Cnut he's my love, I don't know where I'd be without him."

"Awh Hun and there is no doubt he feels the same" Nareesha smiled

"I hope so."

--------------a few hours later----------

I was all dressed and ready to leave, we were going to a restaurant, and of course we invited the others to the meal,bigotry love them!

I walked downstairs wearing a long, cream maxi dress with a split up the side, and a light pink blazer with matching heels. I had a flower headband round my head and a white clutch.

I walked to the living room to see Nathan sitting on the couch with a grey suit jacket on, white tight fitting shirt, black tie, jeans and his hi-tops, his fringe styled down. Nath had a key to my flat so obviously let himself in.

"Woah" he said looking at me.

I blushed and he came towards me, wrapping his hands around my waist. I looked up into his sparkling green eyes, smiling, blushing more.

"I love how after 6 months of us being together i can still make you blush."

I kissed him on the nose and he smirked at me saying,

"You missed."

"I don't think so lover boy." I flirted

"Oh yeah?w he smirked. I nodded my head, his hand went up to cup my cheek as his thumb went across my jaw line. My hand slid up his toned chest onto his broad shoulder, he moved his head closer, the smirk remaining on his lips.chis eyes flicking from my eyes to my lips. As his lips brush against mine, my breath hitches and my eyes close. But nothing happened. Then I hear the faintest whisper of a Gloucester accent.

"We better go, bird's waiting outside in the car with Brooke." He walked off and I followed him, surprised at his actions.

When we got to the restaurant, we followed Brooke and Jay in to see everyone sitting at the table smiling at us. We're seen as the babies because everyone looks after us.

Sitting down for the meal, everyone was telling embarrassing stories about us, basically it was a typical night out with these guys. This happens so many times its normal, well for us not the people around us. I always laugh so much with these guys, I don't know where us be if u didn't have them.