NO NOT THE SKITTLES!!

Brooke's POV

Today is the day that we fly to LA!!

Mel stayed round mine last night, seeing as Jay got drunk round Nathan's and fell asleep on his sofa.

So I'm meeting him at the airport.

Mel is in the bathroom showering and I'm brushing my wild mess that I call hair through. Melody chose my outfit today, I'm wearing a jean sleeveless blouse, black leggings, a white cardigan and superman chuck Taylor's. I can't wait to get to LA, but I'm not looking forward to the flight l. Hopefully the boys will keep us entertained as well as Kelsey and Nareesha.

Just then Melody came walking out of the bathroom dressed in a silk sleeveless blouse, black jeggings, a cream cardigan and black sandals. She was also proudly wearing her promise ring. Her hair in a high ponytail.

"Ready to go babycakes!!" Melody shouted cheerfully.

"Yeah! To the airport!!" I shout back.

We ran out my flat with our bags, getting into the cab. On the journey there I don't think the cab driver liked us all that much, seeing as it was 7am and me and Mel were singing every song that came on the radio.

What can I say, we're excited!!

When we pulled up melody unloaded out luggage while I paid the driver.

Walking in we looked around for the boys. I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and knew instantly it was Jay. I turned around to see him in a black hoodie with the hood up and sunglasses on. I stifled a laugh and pouted saying to him,

"Rough night baby?" He nodded and placed his head in the crook of my neck, lightly placing a kiss there. I hugged him tighter. I've always loved his hugs.

He groaned and then said to me,

"And Nathan was bloody moaning all morning about how much he missed Melody, and how he wanted a cuddle." I laughed at this, taking in Jays annoyed expression.

"It's not funny! I really was considering killing him this morning."

I laughed more taking his hand in mine and saying,

"Come on you, let's get on this plane."

Half an hour later we were on the plane. Siva and Nareesha were talking, Tom and Kelsey were watching a film with Max and Nathan was getting to cuddle Melody while they slept. Me, I was nursing my party animals hangover, his head was in my land I was talking about nonsense to him.

Well this flight is going to be fun...

-------------9 hours later-----------------

Brooke's POV

We have finally gotten off if this damn plane. I seriously thought I was gunna die of boredom.

We are now waiting for Kev to sort everything out, when suddenly I see Melody run past me giggling her head off.... I wonder what she's up to now.

Then a short moment after I saw Jay run after her, I was confused for a second but then I heard Jay shout,

"NO NOT THE SKITTLES!!"

Literally everyone turned round to see Melody dangling Jays skittles over a balcony. Jay looked at me pleadingly saying,

"B..." I shook my head and laughed. He huffed looking at Nathan and moaning,

"Nath.." Nathan laughed and looked at Melody Saying,

"Babe don't play with him, he doesn't like it." Melody pouted giving Jay back his sweets.

He walked over to me wrapping his arm around my waist and offering me a skittle, while behind us Melody started skipping towards the door as we walked out singing,

"I hopped off the plane at LAX with my dream in my cardigan,

Welcome to the land of fame xs,

Woah, am I gunna fit in." She stood next to Nathan humming the rest and he wrapped an arm around her shoulders, kissing her temple saying,

"You're so special." She smiled at him dancing on the spot, she's excited, but who wouldn't be? We're in LA!

Let the fun begin!

A/N just a short one again guys. It's another filler but the next chapter is where things kick off so I can't wait to get that one finished and uploaded! Hope you guys are having a wonderful holiday and happy Tom Tuesday!

Lots of love Shannon

Xoxo