Chapter 1

Ciara's P.O.V.:

I was standing in front of my closet, trying to figure out what I'm going to wear.  I heard the shower turn off and Laurine stepping in the room with a towel wrapped around her body.

"I do NOT feel like going to school today. Or ever for that matter," she says and sits down on her bed.

"I know how you feel, but we can't not go to school," I say and take a dress out of the closet. I throw it on and walk over to the mirror to fix my hair and make up. I apply eyeliner and a light layer of mascara to my eyes. I grab my MAC lipstick and put it on my lips.

"You look beautiful and fasionista, like always," Lau says. I looked at her. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a cute blue top.

"Lau, come on, you look amazing," I say to her. She left the room with a sigh. I know she doesn't believe me. She's really insecure and very unhappy about the way she looks. I'm worse though. Whenever people compliment me I just ignore them or shrug it off. I don't think of myself as someone special. I have plain brown hair and blue eyes.

I go downstairs and grab my bookbag. I go to the kitchen and fix myself a Nutella sandwich. Who can live without Nutella, right? I look at Lau and see her washing an apple. An apple is her breakfast. I sigh.

"Are you ready to go to school? Are you dreading it as much as I am?" she asked and threw her bag over her shoulder. To be honest I'm looking kind of forward to the new school: it's a new start for the both of us.

"Yeah, I'm ready," I say, ignoring her last question. We headed out and started walking to school. We arrived at school about 5 minutes later. The schoolyard is filled with a lot of kids. They are all devided in different groups. Oh this year is going to be fun.

Laurine and I went inside to the headmaster of the school. I knocked on the door.

"Come in," a muffled voice said. I opened the door and Laurine and I went inside.

"Ah, you must be the new girls. Ciara Lane and Laurine Philippe, right? I'm headmaster Johnson," the man behind the desk said. He stands up and reaches his hand out for us to shake. I shake his hand and sit down.

"Welcome to the school," he said very cheerful. He's too happy for my liking. Did he get laid or something?

"Here are your schedules," he said and handed us two pieces of paper, "and your locker number with the keys," he added and handed us two envelopes. "Your first lesson starts in ten minutes, do you have any questions?" he asked.

"No and thank you for accepting us in your school," Lau said.

"It's my pleasure. I've seen the your marks and results from your previous school and the two of you have amazing reputations. You should be proud of yourselves," he said as we got up.

"Thank you," I say and we both leave his office. I looked at Lau and she grinned at me. I giggled and opened the envelope as I walked to my locker. I almost got there when I saw six very attractive young men walking the halls. I nudged Lau with my elbow and nodded in their direction.

Oh yes. Like I said before:

This year is going to be fun.