Chapter 19 - Magic In The Air

Unedited! :3

*^Re-cap^*

"Where's Oscar?" I cry, bringing a hand to my mouth and allowing the tears to poor.

"I wouldn't look too far darling. You won't find him"

*^_^*

"Wh-What?" I stumble, tears pouring from my eyes and my voice cracking. This was supposed to be mine and the boys secret haven to visit the deceased boy we miss so much. But this stupid group had to ruin that.

Peter pulls me into his chest, leaning his chin on my head, making the strange group stare in both confusion and another unknown glance.

"You really thought I would let you get away with stealing my son? That little boy was just about the same to you as Henry is to me. It's been my greatest pleasure to take him from you, like you took my dear Henry from me"

I pull my body from Peters comforting hold, wiping away my tears angrily. My sadness soon fades into pure anger, making fear appear evident in everyone's eyes. Even Peter looks slightly scared as to what I'll do.

"You don't know what it's like Regina! You know Henry's alive and safe. I have to live knowing that I failed to protect the only thing that loved me and was true and pure and innocent! He's gone because of you. And you taking him from us has started a war, to which you won't win!" I yell, tears now brimming my eyes and my heart pounding loudly, like an animal trying to escape a cage. Her eyes widen in fear for once, making me smirk.

"You wouldn't hurt him" she states, although it comes out as more of a question.

"Of course I wouldn't. He's just as innocent as Oscar was. But it would be a shame if an accident where to happen..." I trail, wearing a sly smirk to cover my upset. I know I would never hurt him, accident or not. But Regina doesn't need to know that.

I catch sight of the kind-hearted woman I'd bumped into a while ago. She had a look of both sympathy and fear on her face, although she seemed upset about my previous statement.

"You wouldn't" she growls, forming a fire ball in her hand. It's funny how she's threatening to kill me with the same thing she used to kill the one thing close to me.

The thought makes a single tear pour from my eye, which I wipe away aggressively. I straighten my back, standing with pride and anger. She has a storm coming her way. Her and her group of followers.

"You're right. I wouldn't. But soon you'll see that you're the reason his life is in danger, and by then it'll be too late. He'll realise adults are just evil, cruel beings and that choosing to never grow up is one the best decisions he will ever make" I growl, the word 'adults' making my heart crush and anger to completely overtake my body.

"Just because you had bad experiences with adults doesn't mean we're all evil" huffs the blonde woman angrily. Emma.

Wait.. How did I know that?! Okay, my new ability to pull facts about people out of my ass is both scaring me and making me feel so empowered.

"A bad experience would be an understatement, Emma" I smirk, making her eyes widen at the subtle mention of her name. I hate to admit it, but I was finding it hard to fight back the same expression. I was scaring myself with this new found power.

I stare at her for a few seconds, trying to pull a few random facts about her from no where. I'll have to ask Peter about this later.

"I thought you of all people would understand how horrible adulthood is. You know, considering you where left abandoned on the side of the road and forced to grow up. Don't bxllshit me and say you haven't wanted to be a kid again ever since you could talk. You never got a chance to be a child, all because of stupid adults who don't know any better"  I grumble, staring her in the eye the entire time. Her eyes dull and a frown appears on her face, making me smirk crazily.