I'm Not A Stalker

“Did you get his number?” I asked, not looking Jessie in the eye. It could not but the same guy; yeah there are a lot of guys with that name…right?

“Yeah, I sure did! I wasn’t going to let a catch like him get away!” She was still smiling, oh goodness now she’s blushing. “And he had the cutest Irish accent, just, oh! I wanted to melt right there and then!”

“I take it he was out with friends as well? And they were attractive too. The curly haired one with deep brown eyes, did you see him?”  I asked hinting slightly as to what I was saying.

“Yeah,” she giggled but her head snapped up and she gave me a look, “Wait, how did you know about…?” She gasped and her hand when to cover her mouth, she started murmuring and I couldn’t understand a word.

“I met them today.” I whispered.

“Oh! Ryan!!! Really?! I meet them, right after you?! Why does this happen to me?!?!” She groaned then exploded.

“I didn’t like him like that anyway so it’s okay! I was more interested in his friend anyway!!” I put my arms up in surrender, “Do you want to cook or shall I?” I looked over at Jessie and she just gave me a look that would kill. I gave her a minute and she just sighed and shook her head.

“Let’s go out, your treat.” She said heading toward the door.

“I’m going to change; you can wait down stairs if you want.” I say loudly.

“I’ll just have a cookie while you change.” She replied. I quickly changed into jean shorts and a plaid button up but didn’t button it up all the way. I don’t know why they have the buttons up so high anyway. I seriously doubt that someone will button all the way to the hallow of their throat. My mind went straight to Liam, oh yeah he had…Whatever! He’s a boy and boys are weird.

***************

                I’m not a stalker I swear. But I keep running into the boys! It’s becoming ultra creepy how often I’ve seen them in one day. This would be the third time, counting almost dying in front of Liam. Jessie noticed Niall right away and instructed me not to walk up to him or make any signs at him, I respected that. She got up to use the lou and I ordered our drinks. Not even 30 seconds after she left someone already took her seat. I looked out of the corner of my eye to see a mess of curly brown hair. I turned to face him and said the last thing I ever thought I would say to this child,

“Hey curly Q! How are you?”   

“Great and you?” Harry asked.

“Just fine, thanks. I was saving that seat for my friend actually.” I saw Jessie come up behind him.

“Oh well uhm, do you mind if I sit her until she comes then?” Harry smiled at me with those beautiful green eyes.

“She’s right behind you.” Jessie responded. Harry turned around and gave her a cheeky smile.

“Well aren’t you beautiful?” He said standing up, “And familiar have we met before? I doubt it though; I would remember a face like yours.”

Jessie smiled, putty in his hands. “I’m Jessie and you are?” she offered Harry her hand to shake it but Harry however, took that to his advantage. He took her hand and kissed it, not breaking eye contact and causing Jessie to go pink.

“I’m Harry, Harry Styles.” He said softly. Well Jessie just began to shake a bit. Oh-no. 

“Jessie! Would you like to get a combo or go single on this on?” I interjected.

“How about you girls come sit at our table? We have room for two more.” Harry smiles revealing dimples and is rewarding with a nod and smile from Jessie.  I sigh and follow harry back to his table.

“Well look who it is boys! Ryan and Jessie! Wait, you two know each other?” Liam boldly says, but then quickly murmurs the last part. I nod and giggle.

“Yup, since sixth grade. Jessie and I are flat mates.” I say putting an arm around her shoulders. She smiled and looked up at me with a questioning look in her eyes. “So what do you boys do for a living?” I asked sitting down next to Liam in the booth.  Jessie sat next to Niall and she had a huge smile on her face, awh.

“You mean you don’t know?” Louis asked leaning in getting closer to me.

“You say that like we’re supposed to. Keep in mind honey we are UNI students and don’t exactly have a lot of money for pleasure at the moment.” I say raising my eyebrow at him.

“Well, we are in the music business, we work for Columbia Records.” Zayn said reaching for his drink.

“Really? That’s pretty cool actually, wait you aren’t just saying that to get in our pants are you? Because there are a few guys here who--.” Jessie was cut off my Niall’s laughter. Whoa that’s a cute laugh…

“No, Jessie I promise you we aren’t.” Niall replied looking directly at Jessie smiling sweetly afterward. Harry looked over at me and winked and I swear I could feel Liam tense beside me. I smiled politely back at Harry but turning my head to Liam,

“So what you do at Columbia Records?” I asked using my sweet southern voice.

“Recording mostly and a few paperwork things. I’m sorry but where are you from?” He asked turning to me.

I giggled “Oh Jessie and I are from the states. Have you ever been?”

“Oh yeah the lads and I have been there a few times for--.” Now Liam was cut off by Louis when he cleared his throat and shook his head.

“Come on Liam don’t give away all of our secrets away to strangers.” Niall winked at Jessie, god she was totally putty right now just put her in a bottle.

“We don’t have to be strangers forever, Niall.” I said smiling.

“We should hang out sometime.” Jessie said, no way! She’s coming out of her shell! Oh happy days!

“Deal.” All of the boys said at once. Later that night Jessie and I said our good byes and made plans to see the boys again. Well this isn’t weird at all.

**************

A/n

I updated! Tell me what you think! My goal is to get 10 votes so please help me! :) COMMENT VOTE FAN PLEASE Dont judge me for the song i thought it was cute with this chapter