Preference- What You Two Do When You Are Alone

Theo-

Being in a relationship with Theo is spontaneous. Sometimes what you two do together depends on how you both feel at the moment. At times you two just play on his Xbox or Playstation. Other times you two exercise together. But your favorite activity to do together involves less clothes and his bed....pillow fighting.

Brett-

Because Brett takes a lot of time practicing lacrosse, he often teaches you how to play as well. But when you two are alone in his house, you guys often just sleep laying together on his bed or watch a action movie together.

Peter-

Peter loves treating you to a home cooked meal. Especially when he's been a big bad wolf. He takes an entire day just to cook your favorite foods and have a date night just the two of you. But when you don't want him to go through all of that trouble, you two just read books side by side. Most of the time your head is on his lap as you read while he sits up to read his book. Sometimes, he'll steal you away and take you the the towns library, to be sure you guys won't run into anyone and they can't find you two.

Derek-

He takes you for a ride in his car. Derek knows you adore his car almost as much as he does. So, when you go for rides, you guys ride for hours with the music blaring and the windows down. When you guys can't necessarily leave town, you two lounge around his loft. Sometimes you'll turn on some music and dance lyrically. Eventually, Derek will join you, lifting you in the air and spinning you around.

Scott-

He takes you the the vet center. You both love animals so he takes you there to see the animals that have to stay overnight. But other times you guys hang out in your room when your parents are out.

Stiles-

His room is one of your favorite places to hang out when you two are alone. Besides, the only other time you guys are alone when you're out and about in Beacon Hills is when you guys are driving somewhere in Stiles jeep.

Liam-

Your room is your general hang out but you two like to take late night runs in the woods.

Parrish-

You two rarely get time alone. It's sad really. Most of the time when he gets home, you're already on bed asleep. But if you wake up as he gets into bed, you turn around and snuggle up to him. He wraps hid arms around you and you two go to sleep. When he wakes up, you are usually already off at school, but some mornings you surprise him with breakfast before you rush off to school.