Who You Lost Your Virginity To Preference

Derek- Stiles

Derek was shock to learn that skinny defenseless Stiles was the one you gave your virginity to. You told him that it was one of the best experiences of your life and Derek was quick to prove he could make it better.

Theo- Peter

You were hesitant to tell Theo that you lost your virginity to the one and only, Peter. But when you did, he had a look in his eyes like he wanted to make you his in every way possible.

Scott- Liam

You had a small summer fling with Liam before you moved to Beacon Hills and met Scott. He was sweet and caring so you trusted him with your body. You and Liam were slightly embarassed to tell Scott. You two remained friends even after your fling ended and Scott always kept an eye on Liam's affection towards you...just to be sure.

Peter- Jackson

When you told Peter that you weren't a virgin, he we surprised and jealous. When you told him it was Jackson, he flipped out for a moment. He told you that he never liked the Whittmore's and that you deserved better than Jackson. You explained to him that you and Jackson had been close and good friends at the time but grew apart and moved on with separate lives. Peter was still bitter about it and you decided to show him just how devoted you were by spending a long pleasurable night with Peter in his apartment.

Stiles- Peter

You had a drunk one night stand with Peter at the beginning of your sophmore year. It was a few days after the full moon when he transformed into a mega-alpha. So, when you two met again, it was a year later and he apologized. Stiles had been present at the time and was confused for the longest and once he figured it out, he tried to attack Peter with his baseball bat. He yelled at Peter to never touch you again. But you calmed him down and accepted Peter's apology. You never knew, but Peter had you one his mind everyday since that one night stand.

Jackson- Theo

You and Jackson had an on and off relation ship between you and Lydia. While you two were taking a break, you went on a trip across the country. You went to a party where you met a guy named Theo. He reminded you of Jackson because of his ego, but he wasn't overly confident like him. He showed an interest in you and you were interested in him. One thing led to another and he took you back to his place were you gave him your virginity. Theo made you feel wanted and needed in that one night that Jackson never showed you. He gave you his number and you gave him yours. Then he suddenly stopped a few weeks later. You and Jackson got back together and you told him that you weren't a virgin when he began to tease you for being so conservative with your clothing and whatnot. He was shocked to say the least and instantly wanted to see what you could do, since you weren't a virgin.

Liam- Scott

After Allison and Scott broke up, you two looked out for each other. He had lost his anchor and felt lost. You helped guide him. One night while his mom was doing a night shift. He was so caught up in his grief and you were on anti-depression meds and took a bit more than you were supposed to. Next thing you know, you woke up naked in Scott's bed the next morning with a pounding headache. You and Scott didn't tell anyone about it, not even Stiles. You two moved on from that night and remained friends but when you started dating Liam and your relationship began getting serious, you told him. Liam was jealous at first and didn't want to be around Scott for a few days. When he got over it he asked you if you wanted Scott more than him. You simply told him that if you wanted Scott, you'd have had him since the night you gave him your virginity.

Parrish- Peter

You were attracted and drawn to bad guys for the longest. So, when you started dating Parrish, a man of the law, it surprised everyone, even you ex boyfriend, Peter. Peter was your first official boyfriend and you gave him your virginity. How you two got together was rather odd, shameful, and down right dirty. You used to volunteer at Beacon Hills hospital and had figured out that Peter was fully healed. Peter offered to change you into a werewolf to keep you quiet, but you didn't want the bite, at least not yet. He had snuck into your bedroom one night and you attacked him, not with weapons but with your body. You shoved him against the wall and kissed him roughly. Your attraction to Peter was so intense you would claw at his back as you stripped off his clothes. Peter indulged in your desires. But you didn't lose your virginity to him that night. It was during the late night-early morning hours, when the staff was low and Peter was re-wrapping himself in his cast. You closed his room door and locked it. With half of Peter's restrained you straddled his body. You carried on from there. You loved the risk of getting caught and the thrill of his animalistic and dominating nature. But you didn't love him. So, after that night, you left Peter alone, but dreamed of meeting another man that pleasure you like Peter and that you could love. When you told Jordan all of this, he fulfilled your every wish. There was something animal-dominating about him too deep inside. A man of the law but a badass lover and he has your heart.

Brett - Danny

Brett was quite surprised when you told him that you lost your virginity to Danny. It was an experiment really. Danny wasn't quite sure he was gay until he lost his virginity with you. You two were friends and you were glad that it was Danny even though he's gay, because he was gentle and slow so nothing was painful. Brett was so thoroughly shocked that he was petrified in his chair. You tried snapping your fingers in front of his face and even kissing him on the cheek. But you knew the one thing thay would definitely snap him out of his dazd. You two were alone in your house and in your room. Brett was sitting at the foot of your bed and you straddled his lap and slowly lowered yourself onto his lap. You took his arms and wrapped them around your waist before kissing him deeply on his lips while slowly grinding yourself on his lap. Immediately, he gripped your waist tightly and spun you around so that you back was on your bed and his body pressed firmly down on yours. That night, Brett was so gentle you rewarded him the next day with a threesome with a guy from your school.

I make some of these into actually full imagines ;)