Lads Night Out Part 1

.It was friday night, which meant it was Jermaine and the lads usual night out. Jermaine's phone was rapidly ringing, this startled Jermaine slightly; he rushed over and quickly glanced at the Caller ID and it said Chris, he then answered and placed the phone on his ears. '' Yo, C I'm getting dressed now man, so I might slightly be late'' said Jermaine in a exhausted and fast paced voice'',''Uhhh man, are you being forreal; bruv you do this every lads night out, hurry up and make your way to John's house asap'' shouted Chris in a aggressive tone, '' Ease up man, I had to help mum with the groceries and you know how much shit caribbean mums buy'' said Jermaine, '' Ahaha yeah I hear that, your lucky I've known you since Year 2, otherwise we would of left to go Central awhile ago said Chris, ''Whatever man, give me 20 minutes and I'll be there'', Jermaine laughs and ends the Call. ''I'm gonna shut this shit down!'' screamed Jermaine in a confident and excited voice, ''Alright let me get everything ready. He pulled out a freshly ironed red shirt out of the cupboard, '' Shirt check!''. He then pulled out a shiny black pair of black trousers, ''trousers, check!''. With a smile he pulled out a pair of Durex strawberry flavored condoms and a XL extra safe condoms out the cupboard, '' You got to be prepared, anything can happen'', he said whilst laughing.He then pulled out a pair of shiny and classy leather pair of shoes, this triggered a cocky smirk on Jermaine's face, he then said '' CHECK MATE!. '' Can't forget the perfume, can we!'', Jermaine pulled out a perfume titled 'Masculine' by D&G and sprayed it gently on the clothes he had just layed out on his bed he then sprayed it on his upper neck. Jermaine then immediately started getting dressed as he knew time wasn't on his side, he then closed his front door, ran down the stairs as if multiple deadly cheetahs we're after his flesh and waited eagerly at the bus stop. He then looked at a app on his phone to see when his desired bus was coming, it said ' 18 to Euston:due', this put a smile on his face and he stared at the direction of where the bus is meant to come he noticed the bus was 10 meters away, so when it arrived he got on, scanned his oyster, went upstairs and sat down. When the bus moved he got one notification from Facebook, he clicked on it and surprise,surprise it was his ex Keisha. The message said '' J, baby that kiss that we had the other day triggered back the feelings I originally had for you, I regret ending our relationship, what we had was something special and I was to late to realize this, I miss your juicy lips, your beautiful light brown eyes, your testosterone packed body and of course your fresh shape up..come down mine's tonight and I'll make it up to you ;) ''. A wave of goosebumps rushed throughout Jermaine's bloodstream whilst he read that message but he immediately got back to player mode, '' this chick thinks that she can drop me and use me anytime she like's, am I some side dish. He decided to go cold and leave her hanging and placed his phone back in his pocket. To keep himself busy and waste time Jermaine looked at his social network websites such as Twitter and Facebook, ''I can never get bored off the twitter trends man aha'' he laughed, time aged rapidly and Jermaine arrived at his destination and left the bus. As he walking towards John's house, he was walking towards a pack of youths dressed in black hoodies riding pedal bikes. Jermaine then randomly locked eyes with what looked like the leader of the group, they stared at each other aggressively for a few seconds when finally Jermaine continued on his journey. He finally arrived at John's house, he stretched out his arms and pressed down on the door bell. John within seconds opened the door pulled his fist out and pressed it against Jermaine. John was a half Irish half Moroccan guy,6'6, lanky and he was wearing a crispy dark brown shirt with black trousers. '' J your finally here!, anyway we're gonna down these drinks quickly and make our way. Jermaine then walked towards the living room and sat down. He then noticed his other friend Nathan, who's dark skinned, 6'4, lean built and wearing a smart black blazer with a white shirt and black trousers they nodded heads and Nathan said '' Jheeezeee, Yes Jermaine looking suave and what not'', ''Jermaine laughed and said ''Of course man you know how I do this''.