Chapter 18: Terrible Things

!IMPORTANT¡
Underlined and italics font will be what's being said on T.Vs and electronics in general.

Bold and italics writing will be for Wisdoms dialogue because it got to confusing.

Plain italics will be for intuition :3

__________________

Tom's POV

'Wake up'

'Tom Im serious if you don't wake up Wisdom will--, that doesn't matter. JUST WAKE THE HECK UP.'

I shot up out of my bed--no I just ended up wiggling around and opened my eyes to see I was on the floor. Did I fall asleep 'I swear you and Jordan need to learn the fact that YOU DIDNT BLACK OUT ITS SOMETHING NORMAL CALLED SLEEPING!' Intuition criticized. Jeez you're loud, who pissed in your corn flakes? 'Look, I'm sorry okay? This is just really important and if I screw up Wisdom will--' and he didn't finish. Wisdom will...? Wisdom will what? Damn it Intuition you never tell me what's going on.

I looked over to my left and immediately went into a state of panic. I was touching someone, not just touching them, I was holding onto them. Jordan was watching the T.V while I was silently hyperventilating. He must've noticed but he didn't move. That's when I realized he literally couldn't move. I was holding onto him so tightly I was surprised his arm didn't turn purple from losing blood circulation.

"Sorry." I mumbled, moving my arm away. It felt like it was burning. And y'know that bubbly feeling you get when you see something you like and get super excited about getting it? I got that feeling. He didn't say a word, he only nodded, his eyes glued to the T.V screen. That's darude.

'Tom, look at the screen.' Wisdom said like I should automatically do that. I obliged, looking at the screen. The world was in shambles.

"...America has cut off all aports and military men are walking around neighborhoods in nearly all 50 states. The citizens demand and explanation, but the government hasn't given any information. There are no updates on how the Americans that are visiting other countries will get home..."

I had forgotten about the reason why Jordan was here. I'd forgotten about the whole situation. In fact, I wouldn't even care if it wasn't for Jordan being here.

"...They're only able to flee the country, but they're not aloud back in. There's some crazy things going on we don't know about. The president refuses to speak to anyone, and military agents are marching around the White House. How many Americans will leave and how many will stay?...."

Jordan's eyes were watering, and I could tell he was on the verge of tears. 'Well of course he'd be upset because-- I'll leave that for you to find out.' Wisdom said. Wisdom please tell me pleeeeeeeeaaaase! 'I wish I could tell you, Syn, but it's against orders. I can't interfere with what they are doing.' Who is they? Wisdom? Wisdom hello?! You prick. And why did you call me Syn? How do you even know people call me that?!

I know he's not going to answer, it just annoys me. 'You're telling me. I have to deal with this guy alllll day. He just likes perfection; and he's right. One slip up and we're punished. I just wish he wasn't so harsh about it.' Intuition said out of no where. At least someone agrees with me.

"I-I think I'm going to record something. I'll probably just be in the storage room down stairs." Jordan said, his voice shaking. Record? 'Did you forget he's a YouTuber?' Oh yeah, he is. Why would you make a idea in the middle of stifling with something? 'Well his fans are flipping out because he's stuck here, Tom. He has to make it seem like everything's okay.' But it's not really, is it? 'Nope.'

Jordan's POV

I shakily pulled out my phone. The audio would sound like crap, but honestly at the moment I didn't care. I messed with my hair a bit in the camera, trying not to look like an idiot. I pressed the record button.

"H-Hello-- Uh-- I don't know how to start this video... I'm in England, if you didn't know, for a gaming convention. And Uh--... If you haven't seen the news, America closed their airlines. And um... I'm kinda stuck here." My throat went dry and I could tell my eyes were staring to well-up.

"But don't panic; I'm in a house with some people who were nice enough to let me stay here, as you could tell from the change of scenery. All I can do is hope they'll let us back; and as for the people who are stuck here in England with me that were going to Insomnia56, check Twitter for updates if it's still on or not, just to take your mind off the situation. Stay safe out there, and goodbye." I ended the recording, feeling a bit dizzy. My hands were shaking, and all I could do was just stand there.

___________
A/n: I ACCIDENTALLY UPDATED THIS EARLIER OOPS. Oh well.  aND GOSH DARN IT BluTyphoon MY NOTIFICATIONS WOULDNT SHUT UP FOR LIKE 2 DAYS BECAUSE OF YOU XP