-Chapter 8- Amnesia?

~~~~~~ONE WEEK LATER~~~~

-Lucy's POV-

I can't believe he's back. I thought he moved away.  He's supposed to be over 300 miles away, being watched by the police. What happened?

"You're free to see Rose now." The receptionist stated. I nodded and got up.

Abigail now has amnesia. All she remembers is my name, Sages skateboarding, and a faint memory of Cameron. Apparently all she remembers about Cameron is that she's scared of him.

I don't know why she had it either. I met up with Sage the other day and he said she seemed half there half not. He received limited answers. So when did they diagnose amnesia?

I reached to her door knocking a few times before entering, "Abby?"

She looked toward me. "Hi...Lucy right?" I nodded tears swelling up my vision.

"How have you been?" I asked taking a seat on the recliner by her bed.

Abigail looked back toward the window, "I don't know. I know I should know you...you look familiar. But I can't put it together."

My smile fainted.  I miss my best friend. "When do you check out?"

"In two days."

"Well, how about I answer any questions you have then. And me and you go to the coffee shop, like we used to?"

"Alright." Abigail said turning back to me with a small smile.

I checked my phone checking the time: 12:38. I should probably leave soon.

"Um Lucy?"

"Huh?" I ask shocked. This is the first time in a long time that she asked any questions besides my name.

She cocked her head, "what happened to your arm?"

"Cameron" I stated bluntly. She looked at me strange for that. I bet...

I stood up. Reaching a hand out for her to shake. "I'll see you soon Abby." She muttered something under her breath that I couldn't hear. I shut the door behind me and was off to my house.

-Cameron's POV-

I parked my jeep outside the hospital. It's been a while since I've been by her side. I saw Lucy leave the hospital doors. I smirked knowing this is my chance.

Turning off the vehicle and making sure Lucy doesn't see me.I step out when I receive a phone call. "Cameron?"  Said Alex.

"That would be me."

"I told him."

"When?" I question.

"Less than a week ago. I've been watching him. He hasn't tried to see her."

"Good." I ended the call and walked toward the entrance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Miss Abigail, you have another visitor.  Would you like me to send him in?" The nurse asked her through the door.

"Sure. I guess."

The nurse opened the door and there I saw the beautiful girl who looked so vulnerable at the moment. 

"Thank you," I smirked. The look in her eyes almost made me laugh. The look of hatred. But she doesn't know why!  Oh this is going to be fun.

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷

VOTE, COMMENT, RATE
-Kalla😊. Bye!