The last call

Iwazumi was out on a late night drive coming home from a meeting that took longer than he anticipated, he felt bad because it was oikawa and his 3rd year anniversary. 'Tonight's the night' he said looking down at the ring in the box, 'tonight is the night I'm going to propose to oikawa'. Iwa was on a mountain road with a small hill to the side, he looked off at the stars smiling at the glimmer "I can't wait to get ho-" a scream was heard and everything went black.
Oikawa was at home preparing dinner for the two of them he kept dancing in happiness "I can't believe its been three years~. Iwa-chan should be home now he did say he was running late but he should be back by now" oikawa pouted.
Iwazumi awoke to the car toppled, he wasn't looking and missed the drunk driver heading straight for him. He got rammed of the mountain his car fell down the hillside toppling and rolling. When he awoke he tried to get out of the car and noticed that he had glass penetrating deep into his stomach and had small incisions all over his body, he was losing blood fast, he tried once more to get out of the car. Pushing and pushing in the door, it wouldn't budge. He gave up after tenish minutes becoming dizzy and his vision blurring. He pulled out his phone "w-who do I call" he knew the ambulance would never make it in time, he decided to call oikawa "might as well say our goodbyes"
Oikawa hear the phone ring it was iwa "shouldn't you be focused on the road" he said teasingly as he picked up the phone and all he heard back was a drowned out raspy chuckle "Iwa-chan?"
"Yeah... Yeah I'm here" he tried to smile
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah... Well, kind of"
"What do you mean kind of"
"It's nothing"
"Tell me"
"I love you" the phone fell silent for a moment
"Iwa-chan why are you-"
"Shhh just be promise you'll be happy knowing that"
"IWAZUMI TELL ME WHATS GOONG ON" oikawa shouted with tears in his eyes and his voice starting to waver.
"Will you marry me?"
"Iwa-"
"Well? Answer now I don't have much time"
"Of course I will"
"Good now take that love and keep smiling after this ok?"
"After what?"
"Oikawa this is my last phone call"
All that was heard was the sound of the phone falling out of Iwa's hands and hitting the car and the sounds of oikawa in the background calling for iwa. Oikawa called the police and search and rescue hoping they would find him "plz iwa, be alive, iwa be alive" . Oikawa finally got a call "we found him but" a lump formed in oikawas throat and his eyes watered. "But?"
"I'm sorry to say he's dead" the police heard sobbing from the other end as oikawa fell apart. Oikawa crumpled to his knees and put his head in his hands "iwa no, you can't be" he hung up the call and walked to the bathroom "a life without you" he paused looking around "is pointless" he grabbed a bottle of pills and put them in his hand "I'm coming to see you iwa" but he couldn't do it no matter how hard he tried he threw the pills to the floor and laid his arms and face on the sink sobbing

Bonus: ghost iwa watched as oikawa picked up the bottle of pills screaming for him to stop and frantically floating around and then oikawa threw the pills to the ground and sobbed he wrapped his arms around oikawa to try and comfort him even though he knew it wouldn't work.

(I'm so sorry all I can write is angst but here you go)