An insult

It has been three years. Whole freaking three years. But why I feel like it has happened just yesterday?

I have never imagined that one insult could change my life.

I closed my eyes to stop my tears. I was sitting in my meeting and seeing him was not helping either.

Why does he has to be the new CEO?

"Mr Bryan, if you are done with your daydream.. Can we start our presentation?"

His voice wasn't sweet and loving like it used to be. I looked up at him.

He was looking so damn handsome in his navy blue suit. His Green eyes were cold. There was only hatred in his beautiful eyes.

It was Noah Jerome. The CEO of the multimillionaire company.

Meeting went really slow as it was like a living hell for me. It was not the same nerd and always scared Noah. He wasn't the same person who had once asked me out. He wasn't the boy in teens whom I have humiliated in front of whole school.

As soon as I finished my presentation work, I started to pack up my things. There's no way I'm going to work in this company anymore. I will seriously miss this place. It was like a second home to me.

I was busy doing my work at my not too huge but cozy office, when a blonde girl knocked on my door.

"Come in"

I said after wiping my fresh tears. I really don't know why was I even crying. Because it was me who has turned him down.

"Mr Jerome is calling you in his office"

Without even listening my reply,the Blondie left.

Of course he will call me. He wanted revenge for sure. He will humiliate me just like I have done to him.
I was ready too.

I was a stupid. A stupid jerk who loved his reputation and bad boy image more then anything. I knew form the beginning that I'm gay but watching others calling gay peoples faggot or bad names,has really effected me.

I didn't even come out when Noah has accepted that we will be in secret relationship.

I have dated him for like four months.
I know that my flirting with other girls ,sleeping around and pretending to hate him has hurt him.

I will make jokes at him with my so called friends.

I hated hurting him. Not because I was a gay too but only because I had fallen in love with him.

His kiss feels so right. Even his complaining was so sweet. I only wanted him.

But I was afraid of being judged. I was afraid of losing my reputation. I was afraid of everything.

I was a coward. A coward who didn't have even courage to come out and be with the only boy in my life.

I was playing game of football when Noah,the only love of my life has approached me with a gift wrapped box in his hand.

I took his appearance. He was wearing a faded blue jeans and a blank hoodie,matching with light blue vans. His green eyes were shinning. His blonde hair were perfectly combed at his right side. He was smiling at me. He looked like an angel. An angel whom god has created only for me.

I wanted to hug him. To smile at him. To kiss him. To feel his touch. I wanted to be his only.

But I didn't do any of it. I was with my friends. Or may I say I was being trapped with my insecurities.