The L Triangle

I sat on the edge of the double bed. Out of anger and disappointment, I held my wrist by one other hand,tightly.
No effect. So,I got up and made my wag to the kitchen. I took out the box named 'salt'. Opening the cap,I took handful of white salt and roughly rubbed it on my wrist.

Pain. I bit my lips,stopping my scream. After rubbing it for like only few minutes. I looked at my wrist. The deep cuts were now bleeding.
The sight of blood amaze me. I felt relaxed after watching myself in pain.

But this pain wasn't good enough for me. I wanted more. The more pain I got,the more relieved o felt.

I was brought out from my not so good thoughts by a feminine voice.

It was her. Disgust and sour expression was visible in her pretty face.

She immediately ran off to the other room. Even though running was not good for her and the baby's health. But I didn't stop her. Nor even remind her. No matter how badly I wanted to.

She came back with a first add box in her hands.
Without even asking,she snatch my hand from my hoodie pocket and started putting The anticipated cream on my cuts. After finishing her work. She got up from the gas stand and without uttering a word,she left.

I watched her go. Touching my new bandage that she has putted, I felt more guilty. I knew what I have done and what I was doing with her,was not right. She surly doesn't deserves my rude and always aggressive behavior.

Then suddenly last night's view flashed through my mind.

I had just got home. All wasted again.
Dennison wasn't home,probably at his late night sift.

Well I'm experienced in drinking. No one can even tell whether I'm drunk or not unless they notice my act.

There I saw her. She was watching TV,sitting on the cozy blue couch.
She stood up to support me as I by mistake broke the glass pot.

"Easy Evan"
She said softly as she held my shoulder and threw my hand on her tiny shoulder.

Without notifying her,I smashed my lips on hers.
She smitten under my touch. At first she tried to push me off her. But I was much stronger than her. So she gave up and kissed me back.
The kiss turned into a massive make out session. I grabbed her fistful hair in my fist and pushed her head backwards. She screamed out in pain.
I covered her lips again. Kissing her chest line, I started unbuttoning her shirt.