5. What's your name?

Thanks for all the reads. Yall are awesome. I am really excited. Well here is the next chapter. Please enjoy and Vote,Comment,Follow. I will appreciate it a lot. I am posting this at very late.

*1 week later Thursday*

I did nothing this week. I had to work all week but I didn't mind. I love to work where I work even though some people would hate it. Lizz is a great helper around here. We have got along well. I am trying to not push her away like I did to him. I have not seen him in a week. I feel sad for some odd reason. I can't say I don't miss him but some how I do miss him.

Lizz has not come yet but it is still early. I open the door to the bookstore. The smell of new books everywhere hits me. I look at my watch and it is barely 8:30. I need a coffee or something to get me to wake up. I lock the door back up and walk across the street to the local café/diner.

I order a smoothie and go sit outside. The sun it shining bright and it is getting really hot. Good thing I wore shorts and a light t-shirt. I get up and throw away my cup and go back to the bookstore. That smell hits me again which reminds me I have to put up new books today. Usually I would do it myself but I got Lizz now.

I hear the door open and turned around. Lizz had just came in . She was so pretty. Her hair was curled and she had some make up on. She was wearing a floral sun dress with toms and then there's me who is wearing shorts and a Paramore t-shirt and black converse.

"Hey Amily!" Said putting her bag down.

"Hey Lizz. What's up?" I said getting out of the back of the table were people pay.

"Not much. Turn this song up! I love this song." She ran to the music player. It was playing Paramore.

"You like Paramore?" I asked surprised. A girl like her likes Paramore. No way.

"Yeah. I know it looks like I am not but I am a huge fan."

"Me too. That is so cool! Would you like to come to their concert with me?" I been having tickets to see them and it is for this Friday. I was not going to go alone so I was just not going to go. Lizz looked at me it looked Like her eyes were about to come out

"For real! I would love too!" She said jumping up and down.

"Wait when is it?" She stopped jumping like a kangaroo.

"This Friday." I please don't cancel! If she did than I would be doomed. I real want to see them so bad.

"You could come to my house and we could get ready. I am sure my mom won't mine." She said. How bad could it be. I basically knew her already how bad could it be to go.

"That would be cool. Just text me your address." I was so excited.

"How come I never saw you in school. You are a senior like me but I never knew you were in our school."

"Well I am not much of people person."

"Why?"

"I am just not like everyone wants me to be ." Which is the truth everyday I have to survive school. Go through those class that I have people who criticize me.

"Well you can always count on me with anything. We are friends right?"

"Thanks and yes we are." I said. I can now say I do have a friend.

We went back to work since people had started to come. I started putting up books and helping costumers.

"What's your name?" A kid who looked about 15 asked me. He had blonde hair and blues eyes. I had always loved blue eyes. They look so cute on boys.